Final Fantasy XV -Spoiler Discussion Thread-

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
Are we absolutely sure that there are only 4 phantom swords in the demo?

I'm not 100% sure but I remember that Haz or Tabata explicitly said that there would be 5 phantom swords in Episode Duscae.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York

I'm not 100% sure but I remember that Haz or Tabata explicitly said that there would be 5 phantom swords in Episode Duscae.
It's possible, but no one has reported on another one that I know of. I thought I remembered hearing 5 as well though.

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada

When you get the first, it lists that you have three, then there's a second for you to discover, and another from beating Deadeye. The one that was in the wetlands in the early build was moved to the northeast mountains.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
I've got a little question about summoning system. I know that to summon you have to drop Noctis' HP to 0, then the game prompts you to hold x, Ramuh appears and nukes the battlefield. But is this somehow limited? Or can you just use him endlessly to instant-win every battle?

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I've got a little question about summoning system. I know that to summon you have to drop Noctis' HP to 0, then the game prompts you to hold x, Ramuh appears and nukes the battlefield. But is this somehow limited? Or can you just use him endlessly to instant-win every battle?
The demo does not have magic or MP, correct?

I think in the final game when MP and magic is included the summon will become limited as well.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Ramuh was added in the game with a system that is only for demo purposes. You can see that when your party members come to try and heal you when dropping to 0 HP but they aren't allowed to actually heal you. The system is only in place to allow for the summon to be executed easily for players and to give them an easy way out of any fight if they are overwhelmed. As @Flash Over says, you don't get any EXP from the summon killing things in the demo, this will not make it in the final version.

Noctis_Caelum

Chocobo Knight
Jul 15, 2014
OMG that secret with titan is just so creepy and mysterious.
So I was right that Titan is in this crater and these archaeans are coming along with these meteorites.
I think they come from etros gate to protect the world (like Tabata said), because the last crystal from Lucis is very powerful and can destroy or change the whole planet.

I also saw a city in the distance of Duscae at night.
This could be Lestallum.
Oh I like these speculations^^

Anyway I bought FF Type-0 HD with FF XV demo.
However I dont have a PS4 yet, but fortunate its one year valid. xD

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
Has anyone found the moogle doll? I haven't seen it yet. And does anyone know what exactly "special happens" when you kill the Behemoth several times?