1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Final Fantasy XV TGS 2014 TRAILER

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Sep 18, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Ok I changed my mind. The image has now gotten back to me thinking that Luna could be a twin of Stella. Not much can be said now but thats all we can work on.

So my prediction is not final.

2. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

I'm going to hit my head against the desk... why do people insist that Luna was shown...

Did you even READ what I wrote? WHY does that have to be Luna? Why would something they show 2 scenes later be related at all? Why do "date" and "Luna" have to be the same person? Especially when they say that Luna is somewhere else, and his "date" is clearly shown to be in ACCORDO which means that in order for Luna = Date = Stella then Accordo must = Altissia which again begs the question... why change the name of a city established for a long time now with a Latin name for something that doesn't mean anything in Latin?

These are three distinct scenes that have no continuity other than possibly the last scene, as the setting for the second scene with Prompto doesn't take place in where Noctis is seen, WHILE Noctis and Ignis talking in the car takes place in the CAR. Prompto then talks about a date from an unseen location, and Stella is seen in Accordo and Noctis says "she has something for me".

So, if Prompto is talking about his "date" waiting for him, he would need to be saying that from the car in order for mentioning Luna to be his date to make sense... which he clearly isn't, because his date certainly isn't waiting for him in the car... he's obviously talking somewhere in Accordo in an area we can't see, and then it shows Stella in one of the rooms in Accordo and the dialog with Noctis is heard.

-THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE SCENE TALKING ABOUT LUNA AND NOCTIS' DATE-

I don't get why people don't understand this... these are completely different scenes, and shouldn't be interpreted as continuous conversation, a quick analysis of the scenes prove that the talk in the car and Prompto's comment about the "date" are not from the same location, and do not mean that Luna is the date.

Can someone please explain to me why they are assuming that Luna is some twin/evil sister/clone/dream girl and not just another character referenced that we just don't know yet... perhaps the black haired girl.

Showing a picture of Stella with different jewelry on is NOT explanation for anything, considering Stella has also been seen with stud earrings in the original Versus XIII video... MAYBE THAT WASN'T STELLA EITHER?! A girl can tie her hair up, a girl can put on different jewelry... this isn't reason to believe that this is some clone, twin, dream girl, time traveling incarnation of Stella or something ridiculous...

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    Wazi the pa likes this.
  3. Wazi the pa

If you're serious, please don't kill yourself. Your life is worth more than this. :chocowalk:
    Aside from that, its only because of the small bits that were shown. It's the necklace of the moon and the earrings of stars especially. On top of that, the correlation between Luna and Stella is strong considering Luna is Moon and Stella is Star, both names in Latin.
    Tetsuya Nomura is famous for doing these kind of stuff for Kingdom Hearts. The smallest things can make huge differences.
    There seriously needs to be some Kingdom Hearts emoticons.

4. LeonBlade

I'm joking, sorry I shouldn't use dark humour like that on these forums, my apologies, I will edit that out of my post.

There is also a star inside the moon necklace, Stella's name is "Night star", showing a moon and a star in a necklace can mean "night star" because of the moon and star signifying a star at night.

Edit: I added on to my post, sorry that things are a little disjointed here with my posts.

Also, sorry to anyone that is offended by my bold and harsh messages!
    I deeply enjoy this discussion, and while some of this Luna talk should be on the Luna thread, I still really enjoy discussing this stuff with you, so please don't take offence to my dialect. Thank you all for talking with me about this. :happyboko::cactuar::happymog:

5. Wazi the pa

If it makes you feel any better, no harm has been inflicted upon me so you're good to go. :chocowalk:
    In regards to Luna/Stella, if thats case, then like Prompto and other design changes to other characters, Stella's character design has been changed slightly with possibly instead of having earrings, its replaced with the necklace.
    It's just a theory with a strong possibility so I'm not going to abandon on it but I will be neutral (meaning no more thinking bout the Stella twin thingy) and try to continue researching this thing.

6. LeonBlade

Yes, I know what you mean, it's fine to think whatever you want though, that's the fun thing about all of this, we don't know. Like, what are the astral shards for/from and things like that. Hopefully we will get some more information soon.

Edit: You do realize again that she's obviously dressed up so she might have different jewelry on... that's like saying her having different clothing means she's not Stella either.

7. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Ugh, stop it. There really is no way to know that for sure...

8. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Isn't this how things usually are after new info like this is released? People going crazy over such little information.

9. Wazi the pa

Some people just love to guess and come up with things with so little information of the game we have. :p

Sometimes necklace/earrings can have sentimental values to a person, which is why I suggest her character design might have been changed a little. Again, I'm still neutral on this discussion since there is not much we can use to determine which is right or wrong.

But if I was ever a betting man, I would stick to my first thought and say that gorgeous lady I saw at the TGS trailer is Stella nonetheless. However, seeing someone like a twin would bring in some romance elements to the story to make it all interesting. Either is fine with me.

10. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

You do realize that she's a video game character so she doesn't just go to a shopping mall to buy whatever jewelry she likes. Such things are "given" to her by her creators usually with a purpose (even if the purpose is just to troll the fans :chocowalk:).
    There's a character whose name means "moon" in latin and a moon-shaped necklace. It's unlikely to be just a random coincidence, especially considering it's Nomura.

So I figure the girl in the trailer either is Luna/is somehow connected to Luna/got her necklace from Luna.

Or maybe not. Who really knows?

11. LeonBlade

...are you serious man...?

Yeah, video game characters don't go shopping and buy jewelry, but that doesn't mean that the programmers can't give her other jewelry to wear with her dress.

Maybe it isn't Stella because she wears a dress, you know, because she didn't go shopping for it, right? Oh, and that hairband, definitely means its a different person because she couldn't have gone to the store to buy a hairband, right?

Damn.

12. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

I'm never serious.
    Dammit, I'm not saying she isn't Stella because she changed jewelry.

The only reason we're even paying attention to her moon-shaped necklace is because there's a character whose name is "moon". And japanese developers love this kind of symbolism.
    So ther might be a connection. That's all.

Damn.:chocowalk:

EDIT: Oh, whatever

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  13. Takoyaki

Takoyaki Red Wings Commander

Or... maybe that necklace means nothing and is just... there to make her look pretty?

LeonBlade likes this.
  14. Wazi the pa

:p How bout just keep this discussion on hold? We're going in circles here.

15. UNKLE

UNKLE Yevonite

here me out: If Luna is key charatcer like noctis then why she is not in this "official" Picture?
    There is a real fashion brandname Luna and stella yeah dont laugh now but what if Luna=Stella? Luna=Moon Stella=Star
    Tabata's answer: "The others are no comment, while Luna is...tabula rasa" (laughs...),
    [​IMG]

LeonBlade likes this.
  16. Takoyaki

Takoyaki Red Wings Commander

You got that from the supposed "famitsu editor"? he's a joke. He pretty much got all the info wrong regarding this weeks Famitsu.

LeonBlade likes this.
  17. kamikki

kamikki Yevonite

Couldn't Luna be the black haired girl? I think she is yet to appear outside of that image.

LeonBlade likes this.
  18. Wazi the pa

Don't go around in circles. Just wait til Jump Festa and beyond for more info.

19. UNKLE

UNKLE Yevonite

No.

20. UNKLE

UNKLE Yevonite

No it cant be, the black haired girl have a mole near the mouth and look the eyecolor... stella and luna have the same eyecolor,hair color,and face too the only difference between them is stella have a different hair stlye,luna look older a bit.(maybe the e3 2012 version is deleted now and the final version of stella is luna under tabata hand.) But hey both of them looks like serah form ff13 :) but seriously if this is a new character why tabata just can't say it yes a new character? and she is a key character too. but no he is just laughs he is hidings something from us like hideo kojima do every time lol.
    the revolution of stella:?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!