1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Final Fantasy XV Video Tutorials

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by PixiiBomb, Dec 30, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

?

Should I keep making FFXV Video Tutorials?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other (please comment)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PixiiBomb

PixiiBomb Balamb Garden Freshman

Hello Mognet,
    I just started making YouTube videos and decided to make a handful for FFXV.

I just finished a Complete Dungeon Walkthrough for Daurell Caverns, and I was wondering if it's even worth making more, since the game has been out for a month, and I doubt people are still playing.

I've also made a short video on the 10 Haven Locations for Tours, and I planned on making a few (less than 5 minute) videos on Cid Weapons, Skill Level information, Menaces, EXP Explained, etc

Should I even bother?
    I made some videos for Riders of Icarus, and they did really well - but I think it's easier to continuously make videos for an MMO (that people will play for months/years) rather than a console game that most people play, beat, and never touch again.

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions?

Storm and Slaintimez like this.
  2. Slaintimez

Slaintimez Chocobo Knight

I just scrolled through video, i think its very informative and helpful for some people who don't want to bother exploring it, that said good job.

And you have pleasant voice. :) If demand is good enough (viewer count\likes) you should continue.

PixiiBomb likes this.
  3. PixiiBomb

PixiiBomb Balamb Garden Freshman

thank you :)

4. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

i think the 10 haven locations for tours would be very useful, i see a lot ppl asking about where to find x tour scene.

5. LeonBlade

LeonBlade Forest Owl Staff Member Moderator Site Staff

Your production quality is really good, I'd say make videos if you have the time and passion for them. I agree that making videos for an MMO in this style is a lot easier I would imagine.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!