Gravity Rush 2 (December 2 2016)

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Chocobocoholic

ShinRa SOLDIER
Mar 29, 2016
Absolutely cannot wait for this. 2016 is going to be an awesome year of video games.

That's a good trailer. I can't say the game is really on my radar though, as I haven't played the first game yet. Well, I play it a bit (about an hour) when I first got my Vita but the console got stolen with the game inside, and I didn't get around to getting the game again. I kind of regret not getting Gravity Rush Remastered in the PS Store sale a couple of weeks ago. Oh well. I do have a Vita again as well now though so maybe I'll just get the game again for that seeing as it's less than half the price of the PS4 version.

Last edited:

SilverGlyph

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 27, 2016
One of my most anticipated games! Played Gravity Rush Reamster not too long ago and had a lot of fun, but this game took everything to a new level. I just know I'm going to be playing with Lunar Style gravity so much.

Chocobocoholic

ShinRa SOLDIER
Mar 29, 2016
Ok, ok. Gravity Rush Remastered was in a PS+ sale last month so I snapped it up. I completed it tonight and now I'm really looking forward to Gravity Rush 2 to continue the story! It got off to a slow start but it all came together nicely. It's a shame the game got delayed but I'm kind of glad it did because the release was so close to FFXV and I'm sorry, no matter how much I enjoyed it, Final Fantasy wins every time xD