1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Greetings and a question

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Mayaserena Moonchild, Sep 1, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Mayaserena Moonchild

Mayaserena Moonchild Balamb Garden Freshman

Hello everybody. I am new to this forum, but not to the Final Fantasy games. I'm 41 and have been playing these games since my early twenties. There are elements of these storylines that have become incredibly fascinating to me, and for many years I was almost addicted to them.

I have made a beautiful, yet strange, discovery about certain story elements that have changed my life, both for better and for worse- but I am okay with the worse. I have not been able to discuss them successfully to non-Final Fantasy gamers, because I need those to whom I speak to have knowledge of these elements and storyline.

The discussion involves fiction and art containing secrets of something hidden and real.

In which forum should I begin this thread? OT lounge?

It might become an argument, because this is so utterly bizarre. I am not intending to be a troll or a weirdo. But I have no one to speak to in real life, and I MUST speak.

Crystal Power likes this.
  2. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I'd say if it's Final Fantasy related it should go in the FF Discussion.

Maybe I can join in on the conversation myself. Hope you enjoy your time here. ;)

3. buddhafied

buddhafied Clan Centurio Member

Welcome! Looking forward to the discussion you will bring to the forum :D

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!