1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Greetings to the people here!

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Galthena, Jul 20, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Galthena

Galthena Balamb Garden Freshman

Well, it's the time to introduce myself so let's begin.
    I am not a large scale fan because I'm a novice gamer, but the Final Fantasy series for me is a masterpiece that can't be replaced. The little things about the series makes the result be incredible, better than other series, I think.

Despite I haven't many games, I know many things about the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts (another masterpiece) series, so be free to talk with me if you want, of course.

As a gamer, I can say that I only play RPG, mainly because of they profundity, progression and gameplay elements, but I admire any genre in particular, unless competitive games.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    Wazi the pa likes this.
  2. Chocobocoholic

Chocobocoholic Yevonite

Hello and welcome to Mognet! Enjoy your stay, there's plenty to talk about, especially with Final Fantasy XV releasing in just over a couple of months :D Beware the spoiler threads. They're clearly marked, so you shouldn't stumble in them by mistake. They're there if you want, though.

3. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

You're welcome here, but please leave that gif at the gate.

4. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

Oh God. The memories...

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!