1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Hello new to this place

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Leon Gehste, Apr 16, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Leon Gehste

Leon Gehste Balamb Garden Freshman

Hello new to this forum place and I go by Leon Gehste in the online world, as you can see by the name one of my favorite series is Star Ocean and since I played Star Ocean Second Evolution i been going by the character Leon Gehste (only played the PSP version since never owned a PS1), I might end up lurking usually in forums until something catches my eye, Hoped to see more of ya'll

Rin and APZonerunner like this.
  2. Zero

Zero Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

Welcome to the forums!

3. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hello! Welcome to Mognet! I bet you're pretty happy with this week's news, as a Star Ocean fan! :D

4. Leon Gehste

Leon Gehste Balamb Garden Freshman

Yeah i was pleasantly surprised to see that announcement since I been wanting a new Star Ocean game, wish they'll release the first two on PSN store so i can play on my PS Vita

LeonBlade likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!