1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Hello...

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Mono, Jul 21, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Mono

Mono Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Well, this site is sort of a last resort for me. Anyway, hello!

The name is Mono. I'm open for conversation at any time (but that doesn't mean constantly). I enjoy RPGs and such but FF remains always at the top of my list for favorites.

However, being that I'm limited to a PS2, I don't relate very much to some of the newer stuff. The very reason I only started to play these games is because I found the first one for cheap on the Wii Shop Channel. :3
    I will listen though if you wish to talk about the newer games. (Open for conversations)

Games I've played: I, IV, V, VI, VII
    Starting IX soon.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  2. Galthena

Galthena Balamb Garden Freshman

Hello! Oh and be welcome too!

Mono likes this.
  3. Chocobocoholic

Chocobocoholic Yevonite

Last resort, eh?! :p

Welcome!

I played I, IV and V very briefly but I didn't get very far in to any of them. I've been told that V is better than IV - would you agree?

As for VI, I almost finished it but I got lost and gave up. I don't have the game or the save file any longer and don't think I could be bothered to go through it again.

VII was the game that got me in to FF, great game. But IX is my favourite, so I hope you have fun with it!

Mono likes this.
  4. Mono

Mono Stiltzkin's Apprentice

HELLO ALL!

Yeh. Last resort. There aren't that many people to discuss the games with. Of course, I'll still play a bit.
    I think I might play the first game again because it holds memories. I just recently bought IX.
    The thing is, I hear more good things about it than VII. I'm excited to play it.
    As for VI, it was nice but it didn't match my idea of a fun time. I expected Kefka to be about as difficult as Exdeath and Zeromus but the battle barely took any time to beat. The storyline was fine though.

I think when it comes to customization of your party, V ranks as one of the best. However, that's as best as it got for me. IV holds a better storyline, what with its plot-twists and difficult bosses. I think IV was the game that really pushed me to buy more.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!