1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Help with decreasing Max HP when resting/eating

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Kevinr45, Feb 18, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Kevinr45

Kevinr45 Stiltzkin's Apprentice

So, I went to a diner and got a dish (I'm a level 12) and it said for level 6 I guess max HP increase by 300. I ate the dish and it DECREASED my max HP by 300 instead. I guess it made sense so I reloaded my last save and decided to rest in this camper on the beach. It DECREASED my max HP by 500-600. I don't get it. Why did that happen?? Please help.

2. Kevinr45

3. Kevinr45

Hello? Does anyone ever respond to people's questions on here or nah?

4. Slaintimez

Slaintimez Chocobo Knight

You probably just misunderstood something, i never seen this problem. After you eat a dish your hp temporary increases for next day (24 in-game hours)

5. Ikkin

Ikkin ShinRa SOLDIER

It can take a bit of time for people to respond, so you have to have patience.

Anyway, do you think you might have had a larger buff active from the previous day? Sleeping in a camper runs out the timer for the previous day's buffs, so that could explain a HP decrease there. I'm not sure whether HP buffs from food stack; if they don't, eating a food with a lower HP boost than the one you already had active could decrease your HP.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!