1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Hey~

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by mitsumaple, Dec 31, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. mitsumaple

mitsumaple Yevonite UFFSite Veteran

Hey guys, it's DTL. :)

I had signed up to the UFF9 forum all the way back in late 2003. I was pretty new to the internet in general as well. I don't remember most of the stuff I had done on there..

I'm using a different name now because I'm embarrassed of having used the name "DTL". I had made that back on that forum because of a stupid "anime crush" I had when I was younger. :shifty: I'm way over that now.

What I have been up to: Playing different games, mainly JRPGs. I got into the Kingdom Hearts series when 1.5 came out on the PS3. I really liked KH1 Final Mix. I also got 2.5 when it came out earlier this month, I have really enjoyed KH2 Final Mix.

Last year, I started getting interested in watching Japanese variety shows from finding out about a show that has to do with retro games. I have gotten to be a big fan of that show too (I could talk a lot about it.. :woot:.).

That's about it. lol

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    APZonerunner and Crystal Power like this.
  2. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Oh wow, didn't know of that place, well welcome to these forums, hope you have a good time. :)

3. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Long time member in that respect. Will give you your UFF oldbie badge...! Welcome back :)

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!