1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Hey

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by WisteriaSakura, Apr 3, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. WisteriaSakura

WisteriaSakura Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hi there from Illinois. I'm a female who likes music mostly from Finnish and Sweden. The bands from Finland that I like are Karmia, Jenlayn, The 69 Eyes. From Sweden I do like BatAAR, Desaiha/ YOHIO, Kerbera, Overworld, Fall of Emotions, Crestillion, and etc. Well let's see I'm thirty years old and I have listened to three American bands ask and you would receive those answers. For Japanese bands it varies. I am a person who likes music. That are Indie or other kinds that I do like. I am also a person who would extend my hand in friendship to anyone. I am also a brutally honest girl you get the truth if you like it or not otherwise I am sweet but kind person. I do like video games, anime, and tv shows. I did read mangas, I also loves books as well. I do love music indie music to underground music that most people wouldn't understand, but I work Mondays-Fridays 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. I do love anime and video games. I also love to roleplay as much as well. If my wording seems a little strange or weird just ask me to clarify it and i would. As much as I do love to rp I love making friends as well.

2. Chocobocoholic

Chocobocoholic Yevonite

Welcome to the forums!

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!