Hey

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Apr 2, 2016
Hi there from Illinois. I'm a female who likes music mostly from Finnish and Sweden. The bands from Finland that I like are Karmia, Jenlayn, The 69 Eyes. From Sweden I do like BatAAR, Desaiha/ YOHIO, Kerbera, Overworld, Fall of Emotions, Crestillion, and etc. Well let's see I'm thirty years old and I have listened to three American bands ask and you would receive those answers. For Japanese bands it varies. I am a person who likes music. That are Indie or other kinds that I do like. I am also a person who would extend my hand in friendship to anyone. I am also a brutally honest girl you get the truth if you like it or not otherwise I am sweet but kind person. I do like video games, anime, and tv shows. I did read mangas, I also loves books as well. I do love music indie music to underground music that most people wouldn't understand, but I work Mondays-Fridays 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. I do love anime and video games. I also love to roleplay as much as well. If my wording seems a little strange or weird just ask me to clarify it and i would. As much as I do love to rp I love making friends as well.