1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Hi hi!

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by RetroPS4, Feb 11, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. RetroPS4

RetroPS4 PSICOM Soldier

Hey everyone! I joined late last year due to still waiting on neoGAF account approval and because I really wanted to have some like-minded peeps to discuss my most anticipated game ever (maybe my avi is a hint!)
    I am a longtime FF fan back all the way to 6, and though I enjoyed what I played of XII, it didn't grab me quite as much as the previous ones (Yeah I ignored the XIII series).

Anyway, I am now quite a casual gamer being that I am a full time musician and teacher. That being said, back when I was less busy at the beginning of 7th Gen, I was super-excited about the announcent of Versus XIII. Little did I know that the closest thing we would experience as the actual realization of that game would take 10 years...

Even though I have very little time for games these days, now that it seems like the wait is finally in the home stretch I got a PS4 so I'll be ready. Everyone seems really cool here, and I look forwards to hanging out and am happy to be a part of Mognet Central. Kupo!

Wazi the pa likes this.
  2. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Welcome to MNC, RetroPS4!

RetroPS4 likes this.
  3. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

First and foremost, weclome! You'll definitely fit here with the plenty of members as excited as you for Final Fantasy XV! I'll be seeing you in threads and discussions soon then! :happyboko:

RetroPS4 likes this.
  4. RetroPS4

RetroPS4 PSICOM Soldier

Thanks very much Wazi and Buster! I'm sure I will enjoy it here :)

Wazi the pa likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!