I need a mod to contact me as soon as posible

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
I need permission of a mod to post something so important that I have been keeping so much time and I can't keep it anymore.

I dont know if its the correct place to post that, what I want to say (all of you will be VERY pleased) is related to FFXV.
Please if a mod is reading that talk to me because the mod I tried to talked to did not answer me.
Thank you!

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
Not at all.

I mean, as I said, it would be easy for me to create a, thread with all I want to say but it does not feel ok or legal to me. Thats why I need a mod to show him certain things for him to give me his confidence and approval.

I try to be empathic and I am TIRED o random guys posting things, as a user like you I would like at least to have a minimal guarantee that Im reading is well seen by modders. You dont know how much time I have been waiting, looking for places to post everything and I after seeing several places, reading, I think this is a good place.

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
Ok. I suposse I have the permission, give me just a little time and I make the thread in a while.

Its not about hype, its about telling the truth and being honest as I wanted as a user, and of course ACCEPTING certain things to leave once and for all those things.
Thank you so much.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Ok. I suposse I have the permission, give me just a little time and I make the thread in a while.

Its not about hype, its about telling the truth and being honest as I wanted as a user, and of course ACCEPTING certain things to leave once and for all those things.
Thank you so much.
Can you give a just a bit of specifics for now? Are there any positive things that you found through it too? Not asking you to tell us anything but does it revolve around Royal edition stuff or things that have been removed from the game?