I need a mod to contact me as soon as posible

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Nothing to do with RE, as I told a friend from here it does not about the future BUT the past.
Here's one of OP's posts. Sounds Versus related. It is apart of XV's past after all. I'm not holding my breath for anything substantial, but this could be entertaining at least.

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
A bait could be simple to create a thread without doing all the things Im doing right now to be legal and give you guys a minimal guarantee that I would like to have when I was reading bull shit long time ago.
As I told you, I dont want to be other random hidden person behind a screen, thats why Im talking to modders.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I know phew ppl who im ignoring an they will be pleased and dancing all around if it will be a truth
Yeah, I think I have a clue about who you're speaking of, and they're on my ignore list, too. I'm willing to see this, but I'll take it with salt, a bucket of salt.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
A bait could be simple to create a thread without doing all the things Im doing right now to be legal and give you guys a minimal guarantee that I would like to have when I was reading bull shit long time ago.
As I told you, I dont want to be other random hidden person behind a screen, thats why Im talking to modders.
Could you answer some questions or provide a small bit of proof to your claims? I mean, "I'm in talks with the mods" isn't much of a guarantee of anything. The skepticism here isn't without merit. We've had many, many problems in the past with fake leaks and toxicity surrounding this game. The proof of this still exists in many threads you can find all the way back to 2015.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Could you answer some questions or provide a small bit of proof to your claims? I mean, "I'm in talks with the mods" isn't much of a guarantee of anything. The skepticism here isn't without merit. We've had many, many problems in the past with fake leaks and toxicity surrounding this game. The proof of this still exists in many threads you can find all the way back to 2015.
moderators will provide answers, if he was lying he could easily be denied by mods...

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
If Im telling you Im talking to modders its not about my life o what I did yesterday, Im have just sending them things that are IMPORTANT to give people like you a real guarantee about what you will read. As I would want if I were in your place.
I know the deceptions, fakes, and random guys and I hate with all my soul that, thats a reason why Im here right now.

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
The reaction is normal, if I were in you place (because of the fakes and fakers) I would be splashing fire right now. Its normal, im just waiting for him to verify me.

LeonBlade gave me his permission to do it so I will do it right now.

Last edited:

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Seems like I arrived just before the party started.

Quite curious as to what's gonna happen.

I've seen some heavy bait in the past but I'll give this one a go with an open mind.