if square revealed parasite eve on ps4

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CRIMSON-XIII

Balamb Garden Freshman
Jun 9, 2015
at e3,

how would it work / look., could they reboot it and reboot the battle system ? would it be turn based or third person action ?

whoops, realized this is the FF board and not RPGs, .

Nov 17, 2014
how would it work / look., could they reboot it and reboot the battle system ? would it be turn based or third person action ?

whoops, realized this is the FF board and not RPGs,
They would most likely use some of its battle mechanics from previous games in the series. But far from possible to have the 3rd iteration. Maybe a sequel to The 3rd Birthday, but that have the involvement of Tabata. But, as we know, Tabata, has his hands full with FFXV. It's also possible that it's Motomu's project, or not.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I would prefer an advanced gameplay style to the first Parasite Eve, somehow take advantage of the ATB and real time system they had and evolve it.

I will also accept the 3rd Birthday gameplay style and being tweaked. Removing the overdive system of jumping into comrades would be a big plus for me. Also make use the the PE system again, not gonna lie I haven't played The 3rd Birthday in awhile, I plan to pick the game u again for another playthrough. I don' recall it having a big emphasis on PE during battle as the first and second game. So I would enjoy seeing that element into the game if it was more of third person shooter again.

The game with the less favorable battle system and presentation in general is PEII, still a great game but not as enjoyable as the original and I often found the 3rd Birthday to be more enjoyable than PEII in terms of gameplay. The story was a mess tbh...

CRIMSON-XIII

Balamb Garden Freshman
Jun 9, 2015
as long as it fits the home console controller and is smooth. im still sorta wondering if FF7 on ps4 will include the analog walking use. i never played parasite eve though and with their few unannounced games, we can hope :p