1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

I'm back!

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Kaii, Aug 19, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Kaii

Kaii Red Wings Commander Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hello! I'm Katie, but I usually go by Kaii around these forums. I was a member of UFF9 and UFFSite for more years than I can count and I used to write for RPGSite (aka the best site in the world if you haven't checked it out!). I just graduated with a masters a few weeks ago and now that I've decided I don't want to be an academic, I'm looking to get back full-time into video games (after many long, gaming-less years that I wasted studying).

APZonerunner likes this.
  2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Well, well, well. Hello! Long time no see! Always good to see an old, familiar face around. :) We shall have to catch up and chat. And, yep... Mike and I are still here with our faces to the grindstone, so to speak... We shall have to catch up!

Kaii likes this.
  3. Kaii

Kaii Red Wings Commander Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Long time no see indeed! It's good to be back and it's good to see you're both still workaholics. Let me know if you can put me to use in any way!

4. buddhafied

buddhafied Clan Centurio Member

Welcome back... and guess what... I'M BACK TOO!!! :D

Kaii likes this.
  5. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

Howdy!

Kaii likes this.
  6. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Oh, and, if you wanna help out, Katie, just message me someplace, we can arrange some stuff.. you're always welcome!

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!