1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

im enough with ffxv problems

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by GunnerCat, Jan 24, 2017.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. GunnerCat

GunnerCat Balamb Garden Freshman

i've downloaded the holiday pack from the store it self, , created new acc, changed the country of the account to soo many different countries (japan, America, and my own country) and this problem has not been fixed yet on Indonesia!! this thing has been a problem since 2 months ago, long back when the masamune code is un redeem-able
    problem.jpg
    anyone that experienced this problem and have fixed this problem please help me fix this problem too, mostly for the people that are living at indonesia, thank you...

i really wanted the update to be on my game...

2. Jubileus

Jubileus AVALANCHE Warrior

What is the problem specifically? You need to be specific here since your post is kinda vague.

3. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

the region of the psn store you download with must match the region of the game you bought

4. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

While the PS4 is Region Free for games, DLC content is region locked. As Storm said it must be the same of the same region the game disc you have. You won't be able to switch DLC's to another account either from what I know. The best you can do is perhaps contacting Sony and they hopefully may try to work something out to help you.

Storm likes this.
  5. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

u mean play the dlc in an account of another region? it is possible fortunately

i play my physical NA FFXV in european account, download the patches in NA account and the bonus content is unlocked even in the european account.

Crystal Power likes this.
  6. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

I didn't know it can be worked around like .that I would have thought the content would be incompatible when on the European account in your case.

With this I suppose it may work if GunnerCat DL the update from the same region account and disc, Then go back to their main account.

Storm likes this.
  7. GunnerCat

well as i said, i've tried to created new accounts from to other countries, such as NA europe japan and indonesia as my own country, any of them doesn't work :(

8. GunnerCat

i've downloaded the holiday pack, but they didn't give me the passport, and i still haven't got any solution, was that clear?

9. Jubileus

Jubileus AVALANCHE Warrior

It's as clear as your sarcasm is abhorrent.

10. GunnerCat

im trying to tell you... sry if i do

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!