In what form do you think we'll get FFXII HD Remaster?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

In what form do you think we'll get FFXII HD Remaster?

• Total voters

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
What if the "surprise" at the end of the XV demo was the XII HD announcement?! That would be cool as fuck, but probably highly unlikely.

Also in regards to XVI, tabata recently said this in an interview:
They must be talkin about XVI, right?
Pretty sure the surprise is going to be XV related.

And a NEW IP certainly isn't going to be ANOTHER FINAL FANTASY GAME.

Oct 8, 2014
I geuss i dont know what IP means lol. But it seems reasonable that it would be in the same vein as Final Fantasy since thats what their using to recruit people, perhaps a new chrono game? although i suppose that wouldn't be "new". In any case, i hope its a good FANTASY based game.

Nov 17, 2014
Why just think of a 'remaster'? How about a 'remake'? If FFXV would be successful, maybe they'll remake FFVII . And if FFVII remake is successful, maybe they'll think of remaking other main FF games. If that happens, who knows if FFXVI will see the light of day in the future.

But regarding this thread's topic question, current-gen consoles would be the most probable.

Nov 17, 2014
While I do agree that a FFVII remake is a must, I do not want to be seeing more and more remakes in the not-too-distant future.
That's the direction that I want Square Enix to follow. Instead of remakes, why not make the sequel of the FF series, much less of any Square Enix JRPG games?
Any decision that Square Enix wants to make for the series is greatly appreciated by all, if not most, fans of Square Enix and of the FF franchise, whether it be remake, remaster, or a sequel.