1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Introductions

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Suino_Maverick

Suino_Maverick Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hello everyone. My name is Suino Maverick (not really, lol), I'm a 24 years old brazilian dude. It's a pleasure to be part of Mognet Central.

I'm a big fan of Nova Crystallis and I know some of you from Twittter and NeoGAF. Been following FF news for years, but I must admit I haven't played a lot of them yet (my favorite is FFX btw). I'm also a big Kingdom Hearts fan and of course can't wait to hear more about KH3.

Please be excited.

Infest and APZonerunner like this.
  2. poedameron

poedameron Balamb Garden Freshman

After 17 long years I am pleased to announce that brandonh83 has joined MognetCentral!

Infest and APZonerunner like this.
  3. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

[​IMG]

4. Kenshin_44

Kenshin_44 Balamb Garden Freshman

Hello everyone
    I have been playing games ever since i can remember i am 21 years old. I enjoy any genre of games as long as the story is worth while. Huge anime fan as well, my favorite anime is onepiece. Huge fan of final fantasy and kingdom hearts. ff4 was my favorite till i played ff10 and 13. I really love discussing basically everything about final fantasy games, well games in general, anime and random things. The game i am looking forward to most is ffxv, after playing the demo all i can say is wow my expectation was already high and it met it and past it cant wait for the final product.
    My Psn is Kenshin_44. I am also on twitter same user name

Infest, Shin Kazama and Crystal Power like this.
  5. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Hello and welcome to the forums Kenshin! I'm also glad to see more love for FF13. :)

6. Kenshin_44

Kenshin_44 Balamb Garden Freshman

ha ha of course ff13 is currently my favorite although the rest in the saga are great, i have never seen character development in any game like ff13 before. The story and characters just blew me away. The things people hate on 13 for are just ridiculous

Crystal Power likes this.
  7. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

@Kenshin_44 Welcome, Kenshin! Hope you like it and stick around - if you need anything, feel free to PM or whatever :D

8. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Welcome to MNC, Kenshin. I'm also a big fan of Rurouni Kenshin and One Piece :)

9. Crystal Power

Same here and the music is beautiful!

10. accel

accel Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hello guys, I've been following Final Fantasy since a long time in Nova Crystallis, so I thought it would be a good idea to join the this community.
    My favorite Final Fantasy game is Crisis Core, and I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts. Nice to meet y'all!

11. APZonerunner

Hey @accel! Crisis Core's an interesting pick, but not one I can argue with! :D Welcome to Mognet, hope you enjoy it here.

accel likes this.
  12. Crystal Power

Welcome to the forums! :)

13. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

Welcome everyone! :D

Luna likes this.
  14. Luna

Luna Balamb Garden Freshman

Hi, everyone, my name is Luna, and I'm a long-time reader/lurker of NC. None of my friends play FF or video games, really, so finding a forum like this is a godsend. Thank you to the people who made it happen. Cheers!

APZonerunner likes this.
  15. APZonerunner

Hey Luna! Welcome to the boards :D You're definitely in like-minded company here...!

16. APZonerunner

Hey @Rin! That's a lovely well reasoned joining post! Must be amazing to study in Japan - a good friend of ours on RPG Site is now working out there (a lot of you guys'll know her as SQEXGAL), and she seems to absolutely love it!

The changes in the Japanese industry are fascinating, and it'd definitely be fun to chat about them at some point - I've been working (semi, then fully) professionally in games since I was about 16 (so, a good decade now) and have watched it all happen baffled, then intrigued, then sort of with an I-told-you-so expression, haha! I wrote my thesis on some game-related stuff too, so if you ever want an ear to bend feel free to drop me a PM or whatever!

Welcome to Mognet!

17. Zefreonzack

Zefreonzack Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hi everyone. Glad to be a part of this community. I'm a fan of FF series. Nice to meet you all. :)

18. Blueknight55

Blueknight55 Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hello friends,

I am a long time reader of Mognet central and other affiliate sites and I have decided to finally join the conversation regarding great games! I am a major RPG and Anime fan. Ogrebattle64 is my favorite game of all time. My Favorite mainline FF's rank thusly: 1.FFX, 2. FF8, 3. FF9, 4. FF7, 5. FF12, 6. FF6. And the rest are inconsequential. Please don't hesitate to send me a friendly hello and do forgive me if I get overly wordy. Excited to be a part of this community!

Azuardo likes this.
  19. Watermango

Watermango Balamb Garden Freshman

Hello MNC community, my name is Mike (but you may call me Watermango if you wish) and I'm a big time fan of RPGs! I first started playing FF9 around 2002 and since then I've played much of the Final Fantasy and other Squaresoft titles among other games. I have been following rpgsite closely on twitter and recently found this forum through their website. I'd love to join in the FF discussion so I hope you'll welcome me into the flock. :D

APZonerunner and Azuardo like this.
  20. Cloud

Cloud Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hello everyone! I'm a fan of I'm a fan of Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts series! But also of the whole Square Enix! :)
    I'm glad to be a part of this community, nice to meet you all!

buddhafied, APZonerunner and Azuardo like this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!