1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Introductions

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Welcome, folks! With a username like @Cloud I'm betting you were happy last week...

2. LogicalFal'cie

LogicalFal'cie Balamb Garden Freshman

Hello ladies and jellyspoons! Been using Nova Crystallis for my Final Fantasy news for years and have finally decided to gander onto the forums after lurking for quite a while.

My favourites in the series are Final Fantasy IV, VII, IX and XII but I have enjoyed all the games and there are still some I have yet to complete (looking at you Final Fantasy II, VIII, X and X-2.)

I look forward to joining in with the discussion and the jello wrestli ... I mean ...

[​IMG]

Crystal Power likes this.
  3. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Welcome @LogicalFal'cie Hopefully get around to playing the remaining. I'd recommend VIII next, but choosing the one with best visuals to you might be a better option. :p

4. buddhafied

buddhafied Clan Centurio Member

5. LogicalFal'cie

LogicalFal'cie Balamb Garden Freshman

Thank you to you both @buddhafied and @Crystal Power I have begun Final Fantasy X since they've just patched the PS4 version that I have. I'm belting up for Tidus' wild ride.
    [​IMG]

APZonerunner and Crystal Power like this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!