1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Introductions

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Tani

Tani Yevonite

Hello guys, don't think anyone here recognizes me but anyways My name is Tani nice to see all of us RPG fans all together on a wonderful forum. It's always a pleasure to talk to people with a same/similar taste in Video games :)

2. calliopium

calliopium Yevonite

Hi guys! I'm calliopium over at Nova Crystallis, and I am a huuuge RPG fan. (This is partly because I'm not that great at games of other genres, but. You know. I try.) I'm 20, soon to be 21 in November, and am currently completing my last year of university. I live in Australia, so I am in a bizarre time zone! Aka, the future. Also just in case I use any weird phrases and no one knows what I'm talking about, it's the Australian talking.

The first FF game I played was actually FFX back when it first came out! My mother's boyfriend at the time bought it and I watched him play through it, and then played through it myself, basically copying his strategies because I was like 9 and for some reason chose the expert sphere grid??? Anyway. I played Kingdom Hearts second and had no idea who any of the FF characters other than Tidus and Wakka were! After that, in order of when I got them, I played FFVIII, FFIX, FFX-2, FFVII, FFXII and then I downloaded all the earlier games on the PSN once I got my PS3, followed by playing FFXIII and XIII-2 - as you might have guessed from my avatar. Oh and yeah I played all the spinoffs at some point, so basically, all the things. The only FF game I've never finished is Dirge of Cerberus, but I think I got... halfway through it or something.

I also love sci-fi/fantasy books, anime, manga and basically everything nerdy, so!! I'm looking forward to being here among FF fans. c:

3. FracturesinVII

FracturesinVII Balamb Garden Freshman

Well, hi everyone. I'm not on forums or I don't really use a lot of sites to talk about games, but my friend told me about this one and I thought it looked like a good community to join. I want to be active as I can and have some good discussions!

Sapientia likes this.
  4. vagrant_soul

vagrant_soul Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Howdy! I'm vagrant_soul and a JRPG fan. Nice to meet you all :)

Sapientia likes this.
  5. Zack

Zack Somniac Staff Member Moderator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hello and welcome everyone to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time, and please let any of us moderators know if there's anything that bothers you. We're still in the growing stage. =]

6. Lexiel

Lexiel Balamb Garden Freshman

Evening everyone <3

Name's Ben, I'm from Venezuela. I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance.

I hope I get to meet wonderful people here, share some connections, bonds that last forever.

Sapientia and Joshua like this.
  7. lastfantasy

lastfantasy Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hi everybody. I saw this from Nova Crystallis and wanted to join but I probably won't be on a lot. Still I think it will be fun to talk to great FF and RPG fans. :)

Sapientia likes this.
  8. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

Welcome to the madhouse. Please remove your clothes and put on this orange jumpsuit that the moderators are going to hand out.

=)

Sapientia likes this.
  9. Amiti

Amiti Balamb Garden Freshman

Hey everyone, the names Amiti! I'm very new to forums, but thought it be nice to join a forum with people who share a common admiration for JRPG games as I do. Will be on here from time to time, so can't wait to be a part of some wonderful discussions! Hopefully, I'll make some friends around here!

Sapientia and Fleur like this.
  10. Casval

Casval Yevonite

@Amiti: We're very excited to have you on board. And believe me, underneath the cynicism, we're all pretty excited for XV, too. ;P

Amiti and Sapientia like this.
  11. Jenova

Jenova ShinRa SOLDIER

Hello

I'm new in general. Nice to make your acquaintance.

12. juma086

juma086 Balamb Garden Freshman

Whoa, we have a Forum? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN??? *ahem* I digress..

I'm Juma086. Y'all can call me Juma. You may or may not have seen me hop around this sight in the comments section. I'm an 18 year old, African-American man, who's a very avid fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, Pokemon, Disgaea, Megaman, and Anime (Primarily Naruto). I like to make people laugh, and I like to think of myself as a fun person. Yup, I'm a barrel of monkeys. So feel free to hit me up if you want to talk about anything.

APZonerunner likes this.
  13. Somber

Somber PSICOM Soldier

Hello everyone ^_^ I'm somber and some of you may know me. :p

14. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

Welcome aboard, new recruits.

I'm Fleur. I'm the forum's Minister for Perpetual Pessimism. I forbid any kind of optimism on this website, and if you dare to even say anything positive, I will be the last thing you will see.

Have fun. =)

APZonerunner likes this.
  15. mincci

mincci Balamb Garden Freshman

Hi guys. I'm Angela or Angie (or Mincci - a nickname some friends gave me), 18 years old from Canada. I've been following Nova Crystallis for quite some time now but didn't have time to make an account here at Mognet. ^^
    My JRPG addiction started with KH Chain of Memories on a GBA emulator on PC in 2005.
    I really love reading gamers comments and discussions, everyone always has some really insightful and hilarious to say! Looking forward to getting to know some of you!

16. tothecikpah

tothecikpah Yevonite

hello everyone, joining this forum after reading it on novacrystallis! just call me apen, or simply 'tothecikpah' :O

kingdom hearts fan! my first KH game was KHCoM, the original GBA version, then KHII, when it comes to FF, my first was VII, I'm a little bit late when it comes to FF, I played Crisis Core at first then my love on FF starts growing since then, currently loving FFXIII and still waiting for LRFFXIII!

oh yea.. if you ever visit my tumblr site (which I use for my official website), you might found my remaster OST project, I'm not a pro musician. Still learning. But I really love remixing songs, especially KH and FF soundtracks! you can listen to some of my works on my soundcloud and youtube. You can search on my profile or my signature down here to find the links to the sites.

BTW I'm quite bad when it comes to English grammar, but I do understand it very well. I'm from the SEA country, Malaysia. I speak BM, English and.... I understand little bit japanese。。。

私はアペンです、どうぞよろしくお願いします!

well that's for now, just mail me if you want to ask me or anything! thank you!

17. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Hello Everyone, How are you all doing?? I seen these forums from the amazing Nova Crystallis site (always go there for my Final Fantasy news). I'm Crystal Power, you may call me Crystal. I am a boy. Final Fantasy is my favorite video games series of all!!! My favorite FF is Final Fantasy VII. Though please do not group me with those crazed fans that think FFVII is best while all the other game in the series are trash, that is NOT me!!! In fact I have not played a main title FF that I dislike or hate. From all FF's I've played I like or love them. I'm also highly anticipating Final Fantasy XV. I look forward to talking to you all on these forums.

Sapientia likes this.
  18. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Welcome to all our newcomers! Get earning trophies, posting, etcetera! Any questions or problems, ping me or Kagari, of course!

Sapientia and Crystal Power like this.
  19. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Thank you APZonerrunner. :)

20. Nevina

Nevina Balamb Garden Freshman

Salutations! ovo Ended up here after seeing a tweet 8'D More of the lurker type, but thought I'd say hello!

Crystal Power, Sapientia and Azuardo like this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!