1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Introductions

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. dragonborn99

dragonborn99 Stiltzkin's Apprentice

2. TRI Mike

TRI Mike PSICOM Soldier

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a good Final Fantasy forum for quite a while. Looks like I finally found a place worth staying at. Been a fan of the series since the late PS1 days when I first played VII and from then I've jumped to pretty much every game in the series. I love most of them, making the franchise one of my favorites in history.

I hope I can get along with everyone and find tons of buddies to discuss the games here. Cheers.

3. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

@TRI Mike Hey dude! Welcome to the boards. We're still small and growing, but with Lightning Returns & FFX on the way we hope to grow even more. Also, more PS1-era FF fans is always a good thing! :D

4. TRI Mike

TRI Mike PSICOM Soldier

Thanks, I've seriously been looking for a solid FF community for a while now. I've also been following UFF on Twitter for a long time. Really glad to be here.

APZonerunner likes this.
  5. Grean21

Grean21 Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Name is Grean, Grean21.
    I like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 7. I enjoy hanging out with friends and stuff that is fun. I am a huge fan of PS1 games, but i also like newer PS2 games.
    And i see this community is made by RPG fans, so i'd stick my head in and see what's on the meny.

6. Royston

Royston Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hi guys,
    I'm sure only a few people here remember me but I joined the UFF Network way back in 2001 before there was a network and spent many an hour in the IRC channel.
    Weird not being forum member id 1 :p

I am really glad there is still a forum around, I made so many great friends here and it's kind of sad I have lost touch with so many of them.
    I hope to stick around and post more often, Currently playing FFXIV - ARR and absolutely loving it!

7. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

Hey, welcome (back)!

Royston, hope you can get back in touch with your old forum friends. And to make new ones too! I'm evidently not a member of the UFF veterans' club or any of the affiliate websites, so pleased to meet you. :)

APZonerunner likes this.
  8. Blackbeltsam

Blackbeltsam Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hi, name's Blackbeltsam, my friend Dollow told me to join a while ago, and I finally got around to it. Sup?

APZonerunner likes this.
  9. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hi folks. Welcome, welcome! Nice little small community here, but growing! Hope you stick around. :D

10. Leonhart

Leonhart Yevonite

Name's Leonardo and because that I select "Leonhart" - that is a variation of my name to be my nick.
    So, as my name may denounce - I'm from Brazil... English is not my main language and because that I ask you to ignore little mistake that I will eventually write.

I have 27 years and I follow the series for a long time... Being one of the administrators of Final Fantasy Brasil for a long time (I think almost 12 years now).
    I'm following the NC site for a long time and finally decided to join the community to share ideas and everything.

See you around.

11. Royston

Royston Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Pssst AP, No vet status for me? :D

12. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Welcome to MNC, Leonhart.

13. Montgomery

Montgomery Balamb Garden Freshman

The name's Montgomery. Sometimes I go by Jack. I joined Mognet simply because I want to be in a place where I can intelligently discuss interests that many of you may find, I dunno, similar? ;)

Before this, I mostly hung around FXN but that place is....well, even ghosts would feel lonely there now. :< And after that, I tried to hang around the Gamefaqs FF community, but alas, I got "chased out" by the village morons and their moderator wenches.

I really, really hope I don't have a repeat here. :<

APZonerunner likes this.
  14. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Welcome, Montgomery. Good to have you with us.

APZonerunner likes this.
  15. Valefor@SF

[email protected] Balamb Garden Freshman

My name is Omar!

Long time fan of NC website.
    even longer "hater" of Siliconera ^_^

30+ yo "fan" so at the point where any game with bright colors is entertainment... except C.O.D. which is more like the morning show coverage for Fox & friends.

I am now a retired Artist, toy Peddlar from SF, CA. Love going to japan town or playing Audios with my hubfriend.

Yes im teh gh3y! ps4 Live saw to that one!

Feel free to chat me up, PM me down, or twit me sideways if you like. I usually dont bite ~_~

No weird questions please! (you know who you are!) @[email protected]

APZonerunner likes this.
  16. Drakey Equation

Drakey Equation Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hey folks, long time (albeit somewhat disillusioned) Final Fantasy fan and all round forum junkie checking in. You guys can call me Harry... because that's what it says on my passport. I recently joined the NovaCrystallis.com team as a content writer and thought it only right to formally introduce myself on here. Looking forward to geeking out with you guys and dolls.

APZonerunner likes this.
  17. APZonerunner

Welcome, folks! Hope you choose to stick around. :D

18. Zefreonnoerfez

Zefreonnoerfez Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hi everyone. I go by the display name "Zefreonnoerfez" and you can call me "Zef". FF series is my all-time fav video game franchise. It has gone huge change and considering I haven't played past FF9, I am so amazed and intrigued to try more if only I am more technologically savvy. But even so, I'm not prevented from watching past-FF9 gameplay vids, and I am so thankful for the internet. :D Forgive me for my awkwardness in my language as I'm not a first-tongue English speaker (I'm from Malaysia). I hope to improve my English and learn from you all and get along with you all here as we talk about Final Fantasy, video games and other interesting interests. :) Cheers!

Azuardo likes this.
  19. ScienceNonfiction

ScienceNonfiction ShinRa SOLDIER

Hello, ScienceNonfiction here. Heard about this place due to the poll/contest/thingy going on right now at Nova Crystallis. Looking forward to hanging out with everyone!

Crystal Power and APZonerunner like this.
  20. APZonerunner

Welcome, duder! Hope you like the place and stick around. :D

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!