1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Introductions

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Welcome new people. Make sure ya'll post now. It will be fun. :)

2. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

I also shared this forum in a facebook group and let people know there's the contest going on over here too. Goodluck, Hope you guys get more members! :)

APZonerunner and Azuardo like this.
  3. Vampire91

Vampire91 Balamb Garden Freshman

Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for quite some time and now i finally decided to post.
    I'm a 22 years old long time Final Fantasy fan and JRPG player. My first FF was VIII and after that i played and finished every title in the series except for FF XI and FF XIV (I'm not into online games, I don't really have much time to play them). My favourite FF is IX, I love the atmosphere, the medieval setting, the graphical style, the characters (all of them :p) and the gameplay. Even though I like turn based I also like change, and for this and many other reasons I'm really looking forward to FF XV. Nice to meet you all!

4. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Welcome, duder... good time to join, right before the E3 fun!

5. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

Hello everyone. I've been looking for some nice Final Fantasy community for some time.
    I'm a long-time RPG fan, though mostly western games (like Planescape Torment). My first JRPG was... FF13, which was an ok game. But luckily it made interested enough in the series that I played FF7 and after falling falling in love with it, most other FF games. I'm playing FFX HD right now. Awesome game.
    I also played Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix. Never thought a game with so much disney can be so impressive. Looking forward to the second remix and KH3.

btw I remember watching the first FF versus XIII trailer back when I was in the fourth grade. It's funny how time flies by :rolleyes:

6. Renny

Renny PSICOM Soldier Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hello!

I'm Andrea, though I tend to go by Ren of Anja online. I just turned 23, and I've been gaming since I could hold a controller properly. A few months back I decided to look up a forum I visited years ago when I was in middle school (university student now), which was the old UFFIX forums. From there, I found this place and realized it was the same forums I stumbled across a few times on Twitter (@maajora on there). I joined in March, but I'm just now posting since I'm out of school and life has calmed down. I'm a huge Final Fantasy and RPG fan in general. Final Fantasy VIII is my favorite, and I have a collection spanning several shelves in my room. I also love Xenosaga, Chrono Trigger, Mass Effect, Tales of, Star Ocean, so on. Right now, I'm playing Mind Zero and FFX HD while focusing on writing for a gaming news site I just joined.

Can't wait to start posting more! I've really missed lurking forums the way I did as a little girl.

Crystal Power and Azuardo like this.
  7. TacoBell_Lord

TacoBell_Lord Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hello name is Daye AKA Taco Bell Lord. RPGs are the reason I play video games & have been playing them since i was 4. Now into writing x designing as well as making music. A lot of my favorite games inspire my writing; Vagrant Story being my fave game of all time; Grandia 2, Secret of Evermore, Final Fantasy 5, Lufia 2, Breath of Fire 4, Terranigma...so many influence everything I think about the quality of games I'm into today & the stories I create on a daily basis. Expect me to see me speak about Narrative Design as well as arguments in Story elements.

Crystal Power and Myrodis19 like this.
  8. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Welcome to the forums Sir Taco. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

9. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Welcome all :D

@Renny, you realize this place is related to (hosted and ran by some of the same people as) SaveContinue, right? :D

10. AaronSOLDIER

AaronSOLDIER Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hello everyone. I found this forum through novacrystallis and even though I've known about the site for years I just now joined :)

I'm a web designer/developer and have my own site (still in development) based on my favorite FF which is VII. I also like pretty much every type of video game except sports and most shooters but am always willing to give anything a go. Also love watching movies. So yeah, big nerd. High Five!

Crystal Power likes this.
  11. APZonerunner

Welcome, Aaron! Always good to see new Nova Crystallis readers coming our way. Hope you enjoy the boards!

AaronSOLDIER likes this.
  12. AaronSOLDIER

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be sticking around!

13. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Welcome to MNC, Aaron.

AaronSOLDIER likes this.
  14. AaronSOLDIER

Thanks DJ!

15. Mistwalker

Mistwalker Red Wings Commander

Hello, everyone.
    I found this site by accident, and I'm glad I did.

It's been really hard for me to follow this franchise for so many years without a place to express and share my fanboyism for Final Fantasy (yes, I declare myself a fanboy right here, right now!). Worst thing here, my mother language isn't English, but Spanish and it's almost impossible to find a good site on that language where you have the chance to share you passion for this franchise. So I'm more glad ('glader'?) I found this site and NovaCrystallis. It's been a good week to be a Final Fantasy fan :)

My first experience with the series started in 1999 when a friend showed Final Fantasy VIII to me, on our late PlayStation, and I immediately fell in love with it. I know I'm blinded by nostalgia here, but FFVIII remains one of my favorites. I've followed the franchise since then, playing every numbered title and every spin-off I've been able to place my hands on. Please understand, here in my country (Chile) it's very, very hard to find something that isn't a recently-released title, so to be able of finding something like a Dissidia game or a game like MysticQuest is hard and expensive. But I've done it! That's how fanboy I am! And I feel proud of it! xD

Well, to end this introduction of my self I just want to say my personal favorite is FFVI, I think FFVII is very good but way overrated, I love FFXII and I'm tired of doing darky-sacrifices so that SE releases FFXV o.o
    Have nice day!

16. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Good to have another latin American here. Welcome! I can relate to how difficult it is to find games here.

17. Mistwalker

My friend!
    I'm glad I'm not alone in this fight.

¡Saludos!

18. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

Always good to have more people from different locations across the globe~

Welcome, Mistwalker!

19. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Welcome to the club @Mistwalker !
    Hope you get yourself involved with various discussions in various threads!
    Explore what existing threads this forum have to offer or create one of your own for us join in the fun! Good luck. :chocowalk:

20. Mistwalker

Thanks you both :) I'm already looking into the site. Let's see what I can find >=D

Wazi the pa likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!