1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Introductions

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Welcome, Mistwalker! Any issues do yell, enjoy your time here on Mognet! :chocowalk:

Mistwalker likes this.
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart Yevonite

And that was me a long time ago. Since I'm coming back and there is a lot of new people I think it would be nice to bring this post back. The difference is that now I'm 28 years old haha
    It's nice to see a lot of people posting now so... See you around.
    :tonberry:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  3. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

Hey everyone, just wanted to quickly introduce myself. I'm 24 years old and come from Germany. I'm a passionate gamer and especially a huge Final Fantasy fan for nearly two decades now. My favorite entry in the series is Final Fantasy VIII followed by IX and VII. I'm also one of those who is waiting for every tiny bit of information regarding versus XIII aka XV since 2006. That was also the main reason for me to sign up here.

If you have any questions just ask me. ;)

APZonerunner likes this.
  4. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Welcome to Mognet, Infest! Always good to have some more Europeans among our ranks! :D (Also, anybody with IX in their top three gets a thumbs up from me... :D

Infest likes this.
  5. ChronoRiskbreaker

ChronoRiskbreaker PSICOM Soldier

It's been 6 months since I joined the game, but I haven't introduced myself yet.

I'm a 24-year old gamer. My name's Michael but my friends call me Serge, as in the 'Serge' of Chrono Cross. Very far-fetched, right? They got that idea since they saw that 'being silent' is a trait we share in common. But when it comes to talking in forums, I've always got lots to express. Sadly, there aren't that much forums
    that share the same interest with me. Then I found this site. If I wasn't too keen back then on finding details and infos regarding FFXV, I never would've found this site. I think it was the Nova Crystallis website that led me here.

Also, you can guess what my two favorite game series, judging from my account name. I'm a solid fan of Square Enix, as well as with all the game series they owned, abandoned or still existing, ever since 2000. It took me to play 2 RPG games, to make me realize that I'm a hardcore RPG gamer, and a completionist as well. I never finish a game's ending if I didn't uncover all secrets, collectibles, or if I didn't try every glitch possible.

I really thank the community here, since not only do you read my post, but you also reply to them.

BTW I don't know if someone would answer me, but I just want to ask. How many are we now this year?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    Hannibal_Khan and Crystal Power like this.
  6. Squall88

Squall88 Balamb Garden Freshman

Hey everyone, I shall also quickly introduce myself. I am 26 years old and live in the Netherlands. Always have been a big fan of Final Fantasy, starting at the first Final Fantasy I played: Final Fantasy VIII. Not surprisingly this entry in the series has always been my favorite. Aside of this game I also played numerous square enix games and JRPGS (Infinite undiscovery, resonance of fate, last remnant) but a game as dark souls also gets my attention. For some reason these games always have something special.
    Currently particularly interested in the 15th installment as I found the FFXIII saga (especially xiii-2 and LR) a bit of a dissapointment. For my part they could have stopped after FFXIII which was pretty good in my opinion. But the interest in FF XV have made me a longtime visitor of the nova crystallis website, which is a good thing, although this also shows that the development time for FF XV (8 years or so?) is taking quite long.... ;). But aside of FFXV I am actually always interested in everything of the Final Fantasy series. So I think this community is a good place for that :)

But maybe I see you around in the forum!

Cheers

Crystal Power and APZonerunner like this.
  7. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

Oh another FF VIII fan! Welcome! :D

Squall88 likes this.
  8. Redichi24

Redichi24 Yevonite

Hello everyone!
    I've actually been a member of Mognet Central around the time the site launched, but I was never really that active here. I usually tweet Square Enix news on Twitter and I've also been posting on Nova Crystallis for just over a month now.
    Some or probably most of you don't know me on Twitter and Nova Crystallis since my name is different or for some other reason.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa
    Nova Crystallis: http://www.novacrystallis.com/author/redmakuzawa/
    I really enjoy watching anime such as: Fullmetal Alchemist, Parasyte, Fate Zero or Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks (2014), Jojo's Bizzare Adventure and much more!
    Some of the game series I'm into should be pretty obvious, but I'm going to say them anyways:
    Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid, Pokemon, Batman Arkham (series) and more!
    My 3 favorite FF games are:
    1) Crisis Core or FFVII (Can't decide)
    2) Final Fantasy X
    3) Final Fantasy VI
    I haven't been waiting for FFXV for 8 years, I actually can't remember how long exactly I've been waiting for for the game (Probably around 6-7 years), but it sure has been a long time. At least we're getting are hands on the demo soon and most likely the full game next year. Try forgetting about the past.....Almost there. :)
    This is probably not the best introduction, but at least you have a good understanding of some of things I enjoy doing.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  9. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Join in the discussions now!

10. APZonerunner

Welcome to Mognet @Redichi24! Glad to have you with us! :chocowalk:

11. Redichi24

Redichi24 Yevonite

I will!
    Thank you! :)

12. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Hey, you are the one who likes to post some updates about XV. Welcome!

13. Cadet

Cadet Yevonite

Hi, folks, I go by Cadet and am, compared to others here, a newcomer to the FF series. Also, XV superfan. :)

While waiting for Versus I decided to pass the time by learning some Japanese.

I'll be around, I suppose. Looking forward to your contributions from here on out!

Crystal Power and Wazi the pa like this.
  14. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Welcome to MNC, Cadet.

Cadet likes this.
  15. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Hope you can join the discussions this forum has to offer! :chocowalk:

Cadet likes this.
  16. Somnia

Somnia Yevonite

Hey everyone! I am Somnia, real name is Bryan. I'm 32 years old and have been playing games since before I can remember. The first RPG I can remember playing is Dragon Quest (or Warrior at the time) on the NES. Ever since it has been my favorite genre by far though lately I have fallen off the bandwagon a bit as I haven't had as much time to play.

Currently playing through Dragon Age: Inquisition despite my dislike for the combat and how it feels very very linear.
    I've seen some other's listing their top games so I'll list my top 3 rpgs:
    1) Final Fantasy VI
    2) Final Fantasy VII
    3) Dark Cloud 2

Looking forward to talking and interacting with everyone!

Crystal Power likes this.
  17. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Cadet likes this.
  18. Hannibal_Khan

Hannibal_Khan Yevonite

Hi Everybody! 23 yr old here, from Arkansas. Real name is Devin, but plz call me Hannibal ;). Found this site around the time of TGS because i was so excited about XV and just needed to talk about it.

My first FF was IX. It was March 2001, i was 9 yrs old and off from school for 2 weeks for spring break. I was spending those two weeks with my Grandma.... :bawling:
    Now don't get me wrong, I loved my Nina but spending my spring break at her house, w/ no other kids, sounded all kinds boring. Little did i know that I was about to have the single greatest solo gaming experience of my life.

I don't remember anything before the playstation logo appearing on the TV screen. My Nina turned the game on for me, and just let me play. And play I did. 10 DAYS STRAIGHT! Man, what a gripping adventure! I loved every character, every piece of music, the setting, ALL OF IT! No game has ever came close to matching it, save for Legend of Dragoon(thanks again, Nina!). Even after 10 full days i wasn't finished. Was only on disc4, but had to go home :(. When I returned for a few days in the summer, i found that my aunt had deleted my save by accident :mad:. But my awesome Grandma let me take the game home with me.... what an angel my Nina is :angelic:.

I've played every FF except I,II, and IV. I've completed every one i've played except V, VI, X-2, XIII, and xiii-LR. currently replaying VI on emulator.

Thank you so much, Nina, for being so god damn awesome. Can't wait to buy you a WiiU and the new Zelda

Any questions about me or my awesome Nina? I would be happy to answer...

Nikolasvanitas and Crystal Power like this.
  19. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Hold on a minute! Your Grandma plays video games!?!? Well that's... FREAKING AWESOME!!

Welcome to the forums! Have a good time. :)

20. ChronoRiskbreaker

ChronoRiskbreaker PSICOM Soldier

How old is Nina? If you don't want to reveal it, can I at least ask if she's above 60 of age?

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!