1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Introductions

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by Stealth, Sep 26, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Hannibal_Khan

Hannibal_Khan Yevonite

She's the true O.G :D
    And thank you! glad I found this place.

Yes, she is in her 60's. She also gave me Chrono Cross! 3rd favorite jrpg behind IX and LOD. All of which were gifts from my Nina. Also gave me Threads of Fate and Dark Cloud 1&2. This is after she beat them, of coarse. She plays KindomHearts, loves Mario 64, but her all time fav is Zelda!

Seriously, i'm written a letter to Pope Francis demanding she be canonized as a saint.

ChronoRiskbreaker likes this.
  2. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Tell her a Final Fantasy fan from a forum said "You're Awesome!!" lol. ^_^

Oh and you're welcome. :)

Hannibal_Khan likes this.
  3. ChronoRiskbreaker

ChronoRiskbreaker PSICOM Soldier

Can I also ask what's the first video game she played? Ultima? D&D? I'm guessing she was a hardcore RPG player back in the days.

4. Hannibal_Khan

Hannibal_Khan Yevonite

Not sure what her first game was, but i'll ask. She's been gaming since the arcade days tho. definitely no D&D.
    "Back in the days".... lol She still gaming. Takes her DS to work. She says shes gonna play a lot more after she retires. Nina is definitely and old school FF fan tho, she tell you it all went downhill with X(which was a real bummer b/c she bought X day 1). I think FF Tactics is her favorite of the series, actually.

ChronoRiskbreaker likes this.
  5. Aeonix Kun

Aeonix Kun Balamb Garden Freshman

Hi All, Im AeonixG, well most of my ign in gaming community is this nickname. Played a lot of games so consider it to be my main hobby?
    I'll just keep it simple and all, the reason why i join is because am very interested in Final Fantasy XV, think that's the only reason that I might consider to get a PS4..oh and Kingdom Heart 3 though I didn't quite finish the previous entries >_<. Currently playing Final Fantasy Type-0 in PSP, am loving it so far and wish to know more about it's universe.

P.S. I like Hatsune Miku so to dedicate that I like FF too, I quick draw Hatsune Miku x Moogle avatar ^-^

6. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Welcome to the forums! Wow you drew your avatar that is so epic! ^_^

Aeonix Kun likes this.
  7. Aeonix Kun

Thanks! ^-^

Crystal Power likes this.
  8. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Welcome! Nice on drawing your own avatar! D'you play the Miku games that come out in the West?

9. Aeonix Kun

Thanks! The only Miku game I played is Project Diva F in PS Vita, it was in Japanese version cause there wasn't any westeren release back then. Haven't play PD F2nd yet though.

10. VTBM

VTBM Yevonite UFFSite Veteran

Hello, I'm Joey! I originally joined back in 2001 (2002?) when the site was called "Unofficial Final Fantasy 9 Site" under the name ViviTheBalckMage. Yes, with the typo and all. I used it for a couple of days before correcting it to ViviTheBlackMage. It was my first time joining a message board and always logged in after coming home from middle school. They eventually upgraded the Ikonboard to vBulletin and so I decided to re-joined as VTBM. The last time I visited the board was probably in 2010.
    Since joining, I have used the name VTBM wherever I can, such as GameFAQs which has basically become my internet home.

I first discovered Final Fantasy in 1999 when my dad borrowed Final Fantasy VIII from the video store. I then moved on to IX, VII, and Tactics. Then I got a PS2 and bought X, Kingdom Hearts, X-2 and XII. I bought Lost Odyssey for the Xbox 360 and loved it. It really reminded me of the PS1 era and wished that it at least had a sequel. I have never touched XI or XIII and don't plan to and recently joined XIV: ARR with the 2 week trial. I have been waiting for XV ever since it's announcement in 2006 and can totally wait another 10 years for it's release.

Who wants to be my friend?! :D

APZonerunner likes this.
  11. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Welcome & welcome back! The members are all friendly would love have conversations & debates with you would including myself! Explore what the forum has to offer! :chocowalk:

12. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Always cool to see an old UFF9 face again! I've given you your UFF9 veteran badge, I remember you. :D Welcome back!

13. Solid Sora

Solid Sora Yevonite

Hello, I'm Khaled, or Solid Sora as the nickname suggest lol. 20 years old from Egypt. Passionate gamer and a huge Final Fantasy fan, played all of the mainline ones - excluding XI - and tons of spin-offs. I only found about this site today via @Nova_Crystallis twitter account, and was excited seeing all the great and passionate discussions especially about FFXV. And when I found some posters like APZonerunner and Kagari - Which I was a big fan of their posts on Neogaf but couldn't sign up there 'cause it didn't accept my university e-mail for some reason - here, I signed up immediately. I'm pretty sure you can tell by now, but yeah my English is not that good since the standerd for this language in my country is pretty low and this is my first time posting on an English forums.. So I hope I won't be an.. inconvenience source - yeah I took that one from Google translate lol - for anybody.

Aaand... that's pretty much it for now. :kefkalol:

Cadet, Hannibal_Khan and APZonerunner like this.
  14. APZonerunner

Welcome to Mognet! Glad you like our GAF posts, too. :D All languages welcome, don't worry about how good your English is.

Loving the Persona avatar, by the way. :D

Solid Sora likes this.
  15. CelShadedDreams

CelShadedDreams Balamb Garden Freshman

Hey, Cel here. Big FF fan, especially of IX, XII and XIV.

I'm actually here on official business, but this place seems really nice so I'll probably end up sticking around!

I'm a journalist and I'm currently working on a piece for Official PlayStation Magazine in the UK on awesome Final Fantasy fan projects so I'm after your help! I'll explain in another post though, but it should be a really fun piece and a great way to show off how awesome FF and the fan community is.

16. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

On behalf of the Mognet Central community, welcome! Hope you have some neato topics to discuss with us or some existing discussion you'd like to join in!

17. spacedemontia

spacedemontia Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hi! I'm Abigale. Kingdom Hearts is my main game, but I absolutely adore Final Fantasy. I don't really play it, but my older brother does and I've grown up watching him play and obsessing over every aspect of it. I'm an artist and really wanna do something like creative directing for RPGs in the future, so I guess that's what I'm here for! I just love exploring everything that goes into the story, characters, worlds, etc of video games. Especially FF. Also super stoked for XV so that's another reason I joined, definitely wanna keep up with that.

18. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

Hey, welcome!
    And welcome to everyone who I've missed to welcome! ^^

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  19. APZonerunner

Welcome to new folk! @spacedemontia, we definitely need more KH fans and general RPG people, but for FF15 hype you've definitely come to the right place too :happyboko:

20. Zyco

Zyco Stiltzkin's Apprentice

Hullo, I've been lurking Nova Crystallis obsessively for a while now. Figured it was finally time to start interacting with FF fans such as myself. I'm super DUPER excited for the Duscae demo and eventually XV's release (one can only hope they'll unveil a release date at E3 2015).

Nice to meet you all!

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!