Introductions

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Varnis

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 9, 2013
Australia
Hey everyone, I'm Varnis, I'm from Australia...I play games of almost any kind, the only games I don't play are Sports games because I play the Sport itself.

I've been a Square Enix Fan since 2008, before that I played a lot of Platformers, Action Games and Shooters and SE was my introduction to RPG and since then I've gotten to play many RPGs from Square Enix, Atlus, NISAmerica, Namco Bandai, SEGA and so forth...

I recently started my own Twitch Channel where I share my gaming sessions to whoever's willing to watch at twitch.tv/varnis

Sidenote: I also Co-host a Shin Megami Tensei Podcast called 'Shin Megami Tensei Network' or 'SMTN' for short, where we talk about the RPG series.

fufatch

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 9, 2013
Poland
It's me, Fufatch. I've been around since FFVII brought me to my knees forcing me to acknowledge the "superiority" of jRPG genre in games. I firmly believe in videogames being the right medium for proper storytelling, and while it's merely a toddler at present (compared to movies for example) I think it will eventually mature while maintaining its trumph card - the almighty gameplay.
I hope I will find many opportunities to have a worthwile conversation here, as long as my work won't keep me too busy. Anyway, it's good to be here :)

Sylverline

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 27, 2013
Newport
I'm late as always.

Good morning, I'm Nikki. Like a few others here I jumped on board in the days of UFF9, became a staff member and then a writer for a short period of time before things because a little hectic in my life. My game taste is a mix of everything although RPGs are certainly right there at the top of the list. I just wish I had the bloody time to actually play the games I love but unfortunately RESPONSIBILITIES.

I also have a love of Doritos.

Sep 26, 2013
Greetings~

Bear with me here. I've absolutely no history with UFF Site, RPG Site or Nova Crystallis. I am a veteran of Final Fantasy Forums, having moderated two of its sections, and working hard to update it with SE News, but there comes a time when you realise that your efforts can be better spent elsewhere, or just spared.
You're not alone here, although I come from FXN and not FFF (use to be site manager).

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
Uh, hi. I've always been awkward with introductions, but you can call me by my username, Storm2356 or Storm for short (unless that other guy Storm is around). I love video games, everything from Final Fantasy to LittleBIGPlanet 2, but I don't have a favorite. Usually I just end up playing what I feel like playing at that moment, or if it's a new game in my collection, play it and nothing else for about a week. I've been a member of Nova Crystallis for months now. I don't have a job, not because I'm too lazy to apply for any, but because I'm not old enough to get a job anywhere yet.

Last edited:

cosmicblizzard

Some author guy
Oct 1, 2013
New Jersey
www.amazon.com
Should have introduced myself much sooner, but crazy life stuff got in the way.

I'm David over on RPGsite, where I post news and stuff. Huge fan of video games, anime, manga, ice cubes and other stuff. In the process of getting a novel published and I just bought a house, so yeah, been super busy these past few months. Things are finally cooling down a bit at least.

cosmicblizzard

Some author guy
Oct 1, 2013
New Jersey
www.amazon.com
@cosmicblizzard: Hi, David, what kind of novel, if I may ask?
Supernatural thriller about a serial killer that can stop time. It's in the process of being edited right now and I've also commissioned a really good artist to do the cover. I'm super excited to get it out, hopefully by the end of November.

Hope people actually like it, of course. Of the two people that read it (unedited), one liked it while the other absolutely ripped it apart D:

Last edited:

Tani

Yevonite
Oct 25, 2013
India
www.facebook.com
Hello guys, don't think anyone here recognizes me but anyways My name is Tani nice to see all of us RPG fans all together on a wonderful forum. It's always a pleasure to talk to people with a same/similar taste in Video games :)

calliopium

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 26, 2013
Hi guys! I'm calliopium over at Nova Crystallis, and I am a huuuge RPG fan. (This is partly because I'm not that great at games of other genres, but. You know. I try.) I'm 20, soon to be 21 in November, and am currently completing my last year of university. I live in Australia, so I am in a bizarre time zone! Aka, the future. Also just in case I use any weird phrases and no one knows what I'm talking about, it's the Australian talking.

The first FF game I played was actually FFX back when it first came out! My mother's boyfriend at the time bought it and I watched him play through it, and then played through it myself, basically copying his strategies because I was like 9 and for some reason chose the expert sphere grid??? Anyway. I played Kingdom Hearts second and had no idea who any of the FF characters other than Tidus and Wakka were! After that, in order of when I got them, I played FFVIII, FFIX, FFX-2, FFVII, FFXII and then I downloaded all the earlier games on the PSN once I got my PS3, followed by playing FFXIII and XIII-2 - as you might have guessed from my avatar. Oh and yeah I played all the spinoffs at some point, so basically, all the things. The only FF game I've never finished is Dirge of Cerberus, but I think I got... halfway through it or something.

I also love sci-fi/fantasy books, anime, manga and basically everything nerdy, so!! I'm looking forward to being here among FF fans. c:

FracturesinVII

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Oct 26, 2013
Well, hi everyone. I'm not on forums or I don't really use a lot of sites to talk about games, but my friend told me about this one and I thought it looked like a good community to join. I want to be active as I can and have some good discussions!

Zack

Somniac
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 29, 2013
Hello and welcome everyone to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time, and please let any of us moderators know if there's anything that bothers you. We're still in the growing stage. =]