It appears FFXV "could" be at E3 2014

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Yeah good catch. This is good. I want to hear about villains or more about Stella. Minus spoiler stuff like who dies or who betrays who or why. Just what the foes can do, how they fight, what they believe in.

Sep 26, 2013
I guess that means already released games like Infamous: Second Son will be at E3 too....

See the problem? This is not 100% confirmation.

Last edited:

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
They also show off games that is already out
Infamous: Second Son
God of War
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Watch Dogs
The Last of Us (if it is the PS3 Version)
Well Infamous Second Son ha DLC that is to be shown at E3. The Last of Us is prob the ps4 one. Assassins Creed 4 is prob a nod at the on coming for the ps3 and such that has to do with the revolt against Edwards first mate. I think it was said you play as a templar revolting against him or some such. Watchdogs is prob to showcase the season pass DLC. God of the War is the only one that i cannot say a reason for.

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
I don't know. Sony is really going all out though to show off new and already revealed games. They are putting this vibe out like "A lot of big names will be there".

They also said there will be a " Playstation Surprise" Whatever that is " I really hope FFXV is the surprise!"

Since E3 last year. FFXV has appeared in quite a bit of Playstation promo videos. Doesn't mean anything.
Yeah. but this is E3 not some side event.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
If Hishmoto said there would be something soon, and cited E3 was around the corner. From that I feel like either he means E3 or another upcoming con for games this year. If he didn't mean something this year, then why bring them up in the game sentence as he was asked about the next appearance?