It appears FFXV "could" be at E3 2014

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Sep 26, 2013
There are a lot of cynical people on here, but it's not really a big deal. Some people like keeping expectations low to avoid being disappointed, some people like keeping expectations high to get hyped.

However you feel, one thing is shared among us, we all want to play Final Fantasy XV.
Preach. Couldn't agree with you more.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
What I find odd is that they seem to have a policy not to confirm or deny if the game will be featured at a con. It always just pops up and surprises people and then after 2 months we stop talking about the old info and just wait for new info. Which doesn't show for about 6-8 months later. Why is it like that? I used to think it was a marketing tactic. But it's worked against them so many times, they have to see the folly in it. So why keep doing it? Just give a little new info every 2 months until you have a release date or a demo out. Then stop all info and let the game speak for it's self.

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
and there was that quantic dream techdemo that's not even a game... this video means nothing.

Redichi24

PSICOM Soldier
Oct 1, 2013
Since FFXV is already Officially reveal ( from last year) if it's at E3, it will be on the list, correct?
It's up to Square Enix. If it's not at E3? Then they'll confirm it before. If they want to keep it a surprise? Then they may or might not put it on the list. They'll update the E3 lineup list after the reveals.

I don't think it has to be on the list for they to show it.
It doesn't.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Spike's got it now. I think G4 might do it and TGS. There's those free theaters around the US and Canada. And Youtube. And if you can't see it day of, you can always read about it on the weekend when the sites and magazines cover it. Chances are none of us will miss it even if we tried.

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Springfield, Massachusetts
IGN has posted a list of games that'll be shown on their E3 stage stream this year. It includes a lot of secret games - but in terms of already-announced games, there's no FF15 on there currently: http://ign.com/events/e3
It's rather funny how KH3 is on there ( which is the least developed) than FFXV which is closer to completion lol. It's either a surprise or just another one of those IGN I hate FF deals lol.

Redichi24

PSICOM Soldier
Oct 1, 2013
It's rather funny how KH3 is on there ( which is the least developed) than FFXV which is closer to completion lol. It's either a surprise or just another one of those IGN I hate FF deals lol.
They are just throwing whatever game on that list. It isn't a proper list. Just wait till E3 or when companies start posting their line up. So hyped!

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
They are just throwing whatever game on that list. It isn't a proper list. Just wait till E3 or when companies start posting their line up. So hyped!
No, they're not - click the link that says "Show Schedule" on that page. It pops out a full, and very specific schedule of what'll be on their live stream. To be fair, KH isn't listed there either.

Just figured I'd point it out. Clues are clues!

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
No, they're not - click the link that says "Show Schedule" on that page. It pops out a full, and very specific schedule of what'll be on their live stream. To be fair, KH isn't listed there either.

Welp :/ Of course that doesn't mean anything definitive, but it doesn't give much hope (I like the amount of "secret games", though. Hope one of them is ME4, they need to make me forget 3).

This doesn't look very good (not that I was very optimistic, although I tried to xD). Between this and the silence regarding XV (both from S-E and rumors/people who know people in the industry)... S-E, pls.

And yeah, in their E3 game list there is no mention of FF XV but of KH III (this one as a wish). I guess the guy who did the list isn't very excited about XV lol.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Welp :/ Of course that doesn't mean anything definitive, but it doesn't give much hope (I like the amount of "secret games", though. Hope one of them is ME4, they need to make me forget 3).

This doesn't look very good (not that I was very optimistic, although I tried to xD). Between this and the silence regarding XV (both from S-E and rumors/people who know people in the industry)... S-E, pls.

And yeah, in their E3 game list there is no mention of FF XV but of KH III (this one as a wish). I guess the guy who did the list isn't very excited about XV lol.
Regarding Mass Effect, there is a one hour slot right between Dragon Age and Battlefield, both EA games, for a secret game. Cough..

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014

There are 12 games that are " Secret games" lol

Also the list that seems out of place is this one

http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

Most of what's on there is correct, but what I don't get is why put something on the list if it's not confirmed? If KH3 is there with a "No confirmed" tag on there, then FFXV should at least get the same treatment as it's a AAA title, there is no way that could slip under their radar for this long.

Unless it's another SE telling people to not say a word about FFXV ( which includes even mentioning FFXV lol).

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
There are 12 games that are " Secret games" lol

Also the list that seems out of place is this one

http://www.ign.com/wikis/e3/Games_at_E3_2014

Most of what's on there is correct, but what I don't get is why put something on the list if it's not confirmed? If KH3 is there with a "No confirmed" tag on there, then FFXV should at least get the same treatment as it's a AAA title, there is no way that could slip under their radar for this long.

Unless it's another SE telling people to not say a word about FFXV ( which includes even mentioning FFXV lol).
Again just because IGN doesnt have it on their list doesn't mean it will not be shown at E3. It just means IGN will not be covering it. I mean right?

Starlord

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 14, 2014
Again just because IGN doesnt have it on their list doesn't mean it will not be shown at E3. It just means IGN will not be covering it. I mean right?
Even though IGN has something against FF, if it's there they will cover it. However I am still skeptical on the fact that they added KH3 on the list and not FFXV.. which raises a question

Why didn't they put it on the list as a non-confirmed game like KH3 is?

Since they only added KH3 and not FFXV, I can speculate it's one of the twelve's E3 secret games"