Jay Preston doing voice over work for Final Fantasy XV

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Sep 26, 2013
But he placed his account on the line if it turns out to be false. Would he have done that if he wasn't truly sure?
He probably said so many other things that ended up being true that it doesn't matter if a 2014 release is wrong or not. Either way, things change all the time during game development. What he heard at the time may not be the case now. He can be confident and bet his account all he wants.

Someone should ask him if he still stands by it.

Last edited:

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
If the game was supposed to come out in 2014, things probably changed; because I don't think the game is that near.

Also, from what I remember, Verendus was right in many things.

Oct 5, 2013
Doesn't everyone on GAF claim to have insider info? Haven't been on there in ages but the last time was around 2012 and I still remember rolling my eyes about Versus rumors and people claiming to know what's happening behind SE's closed doors.
People can get banned if their info is incorrect. Dealing with info there is apparently very important, so I doubt the info talked about verges on borderline fake when accounts are on the line.

Either the info are very close assertions or it's legit info.

Sep 26, 2013
They have zero tolerance when it comes to this stuff. If you lie, you die (RIP Star Tropics dude).

The ones that are legit have been verified behind the scenes I think.

But I think it's important to still take what they say with a grain of salt. Especially if they're willing to tell you things that nobody will ever know about or things that may end up changing the next day. People seem to have trouble with this one.