1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's Edition in the West

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by BladeRunner, Nov 5, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. BladeRunner

BladeRunner Chocobo Knight

Finally non-japanese fans also get some love from SE.

[​IMG]

Full contents include:
    - Collector’s Steelbook Case – The limited edition steelbook case, containing both KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX discs, features premium artwork from the series Director, Tetsuya Nomura.
    - Collector’s Edition Box with Dust Jacket Cover
    - Shadow Heartless Plush Toy - 9.4 inch/22cm tall plush of the classic KINGDOM HEARTS foe
    - Exclusive Official Disney collectible pin featuring Sora and Mickey Mouse – Made out of a soft enamel coating on metal, its height stretches out to 1.68 inch
    - 30-Page Art Book – This art book includes an exclusive foreword and a sketch from Nomura, along with art from the series

EDIT: Lack of soundtrack is a bit disappointing, but on the other hand that heartless plushie... I need it in my life.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Shin Kazama and Wazi the pa like this.
  2. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

The moment I saw the trailer for that. I was god damn angry of myself. I have already pre-ordered the limited edition of the game and now they announced a collector's edition ONE WHOLE MONTH before it's release date........
    On top of that, it's not available in Oceania OR on Amazon.... God damn it......

Nonetheless, I'm so freaking glad the west is getting some love with these collector's editions and stuff. If only they have it available at Amazon........ GOD DAMN IT!

3. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

Wow, I've been trying to decide what to tell my wife I want from her for Christmas...

...My decision has just been made. Pre-ordered!

4. ScienceNonfiction

ScienceNonfiction ShinRa SOLDIER

I rarely ever go for collector's editions, but I have to admit I really want this. Too bad I won't be able to get it. If only SE announced this earlier...

Oh well. Hope everyone who gets this enjoys it. I'll just be sitting in the corner crying with my collectible pin.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!