Kingdom Hearts 2.5 have Announced!!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Well, now that 2.5's confirmed, I can officially give the series a second chance with 1.5 and 2.5... and what better way to do so with the HD treatment of all but one of the games?

fufatch

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 9, 2013
Poland
The news came right on time. I almost borrowed KH2 from a friend and wanted to get right into it having finished 1.5 just 2 days ago. Is the 2.5 thing woth the wait? What is the general consensus on BBS? Is it worth to wait and play it on PS3?

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
For anyone that has played Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, what is something that stands out that will be a treat for those of us who have only played the vanilla version of KHII?

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
For anyone that has played Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, what is something that stands out that will be a treat for those of us who have only played the vanilla version of KHII?
Ugh tough one. Limit form, we got the data orginization battles, orginization mushrooms to hunt, a puzzle sidequest, and a ton of other stuff. Can I say ALL of it will be a treat?

Varnis

Balamb Garden Freshman
Oct 9, 2013
Australia
Honestly I wanted 2.5 HD Remix more than 1.5 HD Remix...At this point with the exception of KH3D, no one who has a PS3 has an excuse to not get caught up on the events leading up to KH3 by the time it comes out

Storm2356

Clan Centurio Member
Oct 4, 2013
World B
Ugh tough one. Limit form, we got the data orginization battles, orginization mushrooms to hunt, a puzzle sidequest, and a ton of other stuff. Can I say ALL of it will be a treat?
Yeah, that's pretty accurate. It pretty much takes the amount of content in the game past Pluto. Maybe not back, though.