1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, Any good?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by ChrisB, Sep 4, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. ChrisB

ChrisB Yevonite

Anyone playing this game ATM or have played this game

2. Nikolasvanitas

Nikolasvanitas PSICOM Soldier

Its one of my favorite games ,great action rpg with three characters and plenty of customization and epic boss battle
    Get it together with KH2 in the KH2.5 Remix,these games come with additional content

3. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Anyone who plays the Kingdom Hearts series would know that Birth By Sleep plays a HUGE role in the storyline where it tells how the events took place for the FIRST Kingdom Hearts game to happen.
    In short for the story, it's filled with fun and really plays your emotions. Trust me, it's as emotional 358/2 Days.

The major difference you can tell between Birth by Sleep and the other Kingdom Hearts game is that you play as 3 characters in which ALL of them play a role in the story and all of them are unique based on their characteristics and such (You will know when you give it a shot).

In terms of its gameplay, Square has tried something new with the game:
    Firstly, instead of having the Drivers as Sora had back in KH2, you get the 'Auto Lock' ability which preforms high amount of damages and the condition preforming the ability is very interesting.
    Secondly, the level up system and customization system has been changed. In short, it's a nice change and its similar to Dream Drop Distance on the 3DS if you have played it.
    Finally, the D-Link. In addition to the 'Auto-Lock', the D-Link gives the player the ability to summon the power of his/her allies and use it in whatever fight the player is. The game explains it better.

Considering how you're so interested with the PSP game, wait a while til December 2014.
    Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX will be released then and only on the PS3. The HD collection will contain Birth by Sleep AND KH2 as the Final Mix version (MEANING NEW ADDITIONAL CONTENT). Also theres the Re:Coded film.

4. Jenova

Jenova ShinRa SOLDIER

I've played and enjoyed BBS. Arguably my favourite Kingdom Hearts game to date.

5. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

Its not good. It's great. I like kh2 more but bbs is second.

6. AaronSOLDIER

AaronSOLDIER Stiltzkin's Apprentice

KH1 is my favorite followed by this. So my answer is: YES!!!

Hell I'd say it was worth it just for the command board minigame I loved that. Wish the upcoming PS3 version was online though. Otherwise gotta use Ad Hoc Party.

7. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

Best game in the KH series and proof that Tai Yasue and SE Osaka are going to nail the production of KH3.

8. Shin Kazama

Shin Kazama ShinRa SOLDIER UFFSite Veteran

BBS is one of my favorite installments in the series. I highly recommend it!

9. Tani

Tani Yevonite

If i say KH2 was better than BBS, i wouldn't be lying but that would be really a biased opinion. In terms of gameplay i think BBS is the best installment in the series (Now maybe after 3D but since i didn't even get to play that, i will not touch that). And the story is mind blowing @[email protected]

10. Takoyaki

Takoyaki Red Wings Commander

I secretly like 358/2 days more though. >_>

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  11. Leonhart

Leonhart Yevonite

My heart is divided by Kingdom Hearts 2 (Naminé <3) and Birth by Sleep. But the topic is about BbS so all I need to say is that's a must play for every KH fan out there.

The characters are awesome and very different, I can't choose my favorite and everyone has a decent and relevant story and motivation. You will finish the game 3 times and will not be bored in a single play.
    After playing It I've be thinking If the series would not be more popular if Ventus, Terra and Aqua are the original protagonists...

Don't kill me, I know Sora is important but after BbS his story sounds more like an spin-off of the events that occurs in the past.

If you can wait, december will bring the remake in HD. (And I will play again)

12. Wazi the pa

Xion ;_;

Takoyaki likes this.
  13. Tani

Tani Yevonite

Y u make me remember the horrible stuff? ;__;

Takoyaki likes this.
  14. Wazi the pa

;__________________________________:

Tani likes this.
  15. Takoyaki

Takoyaki Red Wings Commander

My favorite character^ alongside Aqua.

Tani likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!