1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is coming to PlayStation 3

Discussion in 'Nova Crystallis Updates' started by Alexander, Oct 14, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Alexander

Alexander Mognet Newsbot Moderator

The oft hinted at and obvious followup to this year’s release of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX is here and is launching in Japan sooner than you may think. Announced today at Disney Japan’s first ever D23 Expo during their … Continue reading →[​IMG]

Continue reading on Nova Crystallis or discuss the news!

2. Kaimi

Kaimi Yevonite

I am so super excited! I completed Kingdom Hearts Final Mix from HD 1.5 ReMIX (I am so bad at ARPGs) and started Re:Chain of Memories. I watched gameplay videos for Kingdom Hearts II and Birth by Sleep and I am happy that those two games come as 'playable' (Aqua is just great from what I've seen and her voice is warm and quite soft).

I wonder how long will the release delay be between Japan and the rest of the world?

3. Fleur

Fleur Red Wings Commander

As a Kingdom Hearts virgin, I guess I have absolutely no excuse anymore to go check out the series. Plus I get to treat these two HD ReMIX packages as entirely new JRPGs~

But, II.5?! I know Square doesn't like consistency, but given that the first one is 1.5, what's wrong with 2.5? /pedantic

EDIT: Oops, turns out the first one IS called I.5, not 1.5. Oh well, in that case, the title is fine then.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!