1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue due out December, E3 2016 trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Lulcielid, Jun 8, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

2. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

3. ScienceNonfiction

ScienceNonfiction ShinRa SOLDIER

Looks cool. I wonder if there's going to be any Disney stuff in Back Cover.

4. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Graphics look a tad... unfinished?

5. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Initially, I thought the castle in the realm of darkness was home to some other dark overlord new to the KH universe but after a while, that's just 'The Castle of Dreams' (Cinderella) submerged in a pool of darkness which is cool to see.I figured at the part when Terra showed up in that part of the trailer, it's just memories of the world fluctuating as opposed to Aqua just hallucinating.

For the art direction, I can see the complaints. I heard some people are comparing its visuals to the pre-rendered 3D backgrounds you often see in games in the late 90s like Final Fantasy VII. I don't see that (yet?) in the footage of 0.2 and Back cover but I definitely can for this:

[​IMG]

Some cool stuff all in all in 0.2 but I fear the gameplay will be the same as what we've played from KH2 combined with elements from other KH titles (BBS, 3D). As for Back Cover, I haven't touched the PC/Mobile games but I do know a finite amount of what's going on in it so watching the movie will be a treat.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  6. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

More than graphics I think the art direction is what should be blame for the "odd" feeling they give.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!