1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

KINGDOM HEARTS III Release Year Prediction.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Lulcielid, Oct 28, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

?

When will it release?

1. 2017

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. 2018

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

2. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

I personally lean torwards an early 2018 release (likely January or February).

3. Bionicle8563

Bionicle8563 Red Wings Commander

I'm in the 2017 boat because I want to believe. I just want to have this huge epic blowout of KH content on its 15th anniversary. They could make it like a November or December release. Of course all this depends on how the team(s) is/are split into in terms of working on KH2.8, KH1.5+2.5 and KH3. Personally I think they should have a third party port KH1.5+2.5 (a good third party which won't fuck up the port) as that would decrease the amount of work for SE.
    Sidenote: I wonder how much dev time/resources go into porting a PS3 game to a PS4, squashing all those stupid bugs, and making it run at 60fps. I also wonder if they plan on touching up on any visuals.

4. NemesisSP

NemesisSP Yevonite

2018 most likely, though it doesn't mean a late 2017 winter release is out of the question.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!