1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Kingdom Hearts III

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Stealth, Sep 27, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

I'm kind of wondering if maybe Caius will weasle his way into KHIII, as Sephiroth did in the past. I don't see Lightning coming into the KH universe, but maybe some of the minor characters...Maqui or Yuj, for example.
    Edit: With Agito coming into play, maybe a character from the Type-0 universe? I don't know her name, but I always like the girl who was obsessed with explosives in Class...4...? She was the one that Queen, Deuce, and Cinque were gossipping about I think.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
    anime10121 and Leon Aether like this.
  2. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

I hope he does so I can beat him up another 5 times or so.

Sapientia likes this.
  3. Ehren

Ehren The Sunflower Knight Moderator Site Staff

If they bring in XII characters, I would love to see perhaps Balthier and Fran searching for a treasure to steal. Maybe Balthier makes an offhanded comment about stealing the hearts of the ladies, and Sora misinterprets it as stealing actual people's Hearts and decides to track him down. Alternatively, he could meet Vaan and Penelo, and Vaan steals the Gummi ship (but doesn't know how to pilot it). It crashes somewhere on the world you're in and Vaan tries to ransom the ship. Penelo would end up leading you to his "usual stash spot", and along the way a Heartless could attack.

Also amusing would be Zidane stuck in the Lion King world, where characters will constantly mistake him for a foreign monkey due to his tail. Eheh, poor Zidane.

I won't lie, I sort of want to see an early-teens version of all of the members of the Scions from XIV:ARR plotting on how to take down the Heartless in whatever world they're on. They would consistently show up after Sora and (like kids do) act as though they totally just did it by themselves. Thancred in particular would be pretty hilarious.

...I swear I'm not an awful person all of the time. :p

Sapientia and Leon Aether like this.
  4. Shinigami Frost

Shinigami Frost Balamb Garden Freshman

I would love to see the following:

- Pixar Worlds: Give me a 'Toy Story' or 'The Incredibles' world. Would love to go around exploring in some of my favorite Pixar universes.

- More Final Fantasy Characters: Noctis would be idea.

Not sure how Star Wars or Marvel worlds would work, but I'm willing to try them :p. I mean, come on, they had Tron worlds.

Sapientia likes this.
  5. Reverse Vampire

Reverse Vampire PSICOM Soldier

IMO I don't want Marvel characters appearing on any KH games. I don't know how to put this coherently but...no, just no. They aren't really part of the Disney/FF/KH mythology despite owned by the same company. Pixar worlds however are still okay in my book.

6. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

What do I want to see? An end to the series.
    What do I not want to see? A friggin' secret ending that "teases" a sequel.
    New worlds? Anything as long as it isn't very kiddie.
    New FF characters? Noctis.

Also good luck if this game releases in 2017.

7. Aethergoggles

Aethergoggles Balamb Garden Freshman

I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, unless I missed it, but star wars is now a disney property, and though EA holds rights to full games, don't think that covers cameos.

Personally I think Ehren's scions idea sounds great, I loved the twist of the younger FF characters in the last games.

And if ghibli were to weigh in? Cat returns and Howl's are my two fave... could totally see Howl making a cameo alongside the other disney wizards.

Ehren likes this.
  8. Tsukiyomi

Howl should be a party member if there is a Howls Moving Castle World!

foreverundecided likes this.
  9. Ehren

Ehren The Sunflower Knight Moderator Site Staff

I dunno. I'm not sure how that would work, legally, since the Ghibli film version of Howl's Moving Castle is an animated adaptation of a book. That seems like something they'd need to get the original author/author's family to agree to. And if they DID end up making that world, something tells me the party member would be Sophie and she'd attack using Turnip-Head or something. Seems like getting TO Howl would be the focus of the story, especially since there's the impression that morphing into that crazy birddragon form could be used as a "What if he turns into a heartless?" type scenario. I mean, his rumored lack of a heart is plot relevant to the original stories.

I do love the art direction Ghibli went with the film, though, so if that's something that can happen I'd be open to it.

10. Amicitia

Amicitia Balamb Garden Freshman

A Toy Story world shouldn't be much to ask for. As for characters, it would be nice to see the FNC main trio (Lightning, Ace, and Noctis).

anime10121 likes this.
  11. Leon Aether

Leon Aether PSICOM Soldier

I would like to see more FF characters, from VI, IX, XIII saga is innevitable and it better be (give me Caius again please, and Lumina perhaps?). Also a Star Wars world and maybe a FF world like Dissidia's are not bad ideas.

I wouldn't like a sad ending by all means! Please! Let the trio Sora-Riku-Kairi live happily after...

As for gameplay, well DDS had a really energetic gameplay and some of it's elements are most welcome! I expect more things though, like synthesizing for Keybaldes, more summons and more options while summoning in battle, more magics (like Holy perhaps?) and maybe more sidequests so that we will be able to play for a long time, since it's Sora's last game and I will miss him, though the KH series won't end I suppose after that.

Sapientia likes this.
  12. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

At the end of Kingdom Hearts II, Squall (Leon, whatever) was reading a little note and a pink butterfly or something like that floated off of it and he was all smiles. Most feel this was a love letter or something like that from Rinoa.

13. Griffin 325

Griffin 325 Balamb Garden Freshman

Well there are 3 interpretations that I believe they would possibly use: 1. FFXIII Lightning(Resident of Hollow Bastion or an original world), 2. FFXIII-2 Lightning(Story or optional boss at Olympus Coliseum), or LR:FFXIII Lightning(Optional boss).... or they could make her a keyblade warrior. lol On that note, I'd say they would most likely use valkyrie Lightning as an optional boss at Olympus Coliseum while Caius as an optional boss in the Underworld side of that world.

14. Griffin 325

Griffin 325 Balamb Garden Freshman

I'd very much like to see Caius, Lightning, and/or Genesis as Optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts III. Also I'd like to see Vincent as Hades new warrior that betrays him, and Noel as an ally.

Leon Aether likes this.
  15. Light

Light Balamb Garden Freshman

So, who's excited for the new video premiering (presumably) at D23 in a few days?

16. Kaimi

Kaimi Yevonite

What do you want to see?
    Undecided.

What don't you want to see?

Anything relating to TV series.

What new worlds would you like?

I'd like to see Pocahontas and Tangled introduced. Maybe Wall-E.

What FF cross over characters do you want to see?

While original Kingdom Hearts had characters from the '-1' games (original releases; e.g. Aerith, Leon, Yuffie, Tidus), Kingdom Hearts II had characters from the '-2' games (sequels; Gullwings), so I wouldn't be surprised if Kingdom Hearts III had characters from '-3' games (sequels' sequels; e.g. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII) and I'd bet on Lightning and Lumina, although from I know Nomura is angry at SE, because of Light getting unneeded attention and drawing the attention away from his games. More realistically, Noctis might appear, possibly someone from Class Zero. I'd like to get Rinoa and Lulu as well. Cecil would greatly fit in the series' 'light and darkness' theme, but he will likely not get to appear as he is not original designer of Cecil and his adaptations of Setzer and Vivi of whom he weren't the original designer were not received very well from what I know.

17. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

Really happy with the reports coming from D23 today. I do not think Versus/XV is the right template with which to set our expectations for this game in terms of a slow and prolonged development period, but it's understandable for folks to be cynical after the last several years.

Here's my optimistic take on the whole "KH3 announced too early" meme: I have faith in Square Enix Osaka. If I am not mistaken, they have now given us re:CoM, BbS, DDD, I.5 and now II.5 in a matter of 8 years? Tai Yasue is a competent and focused project manager. We are not going to wait half a decade for KH III.

18. Tsukiyomi

I am scouring youtube to try to find that KHIII trailer shown at D23. the 2.5 remix was put on youtube very quickly so I cant stand not being able to see the KH3 trailer yet.

19. Tsukiyomi

The trailer is up!! I think I might cry, it was so beautiful. T_T

Sapientia likes this.
  20. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Gah, you saw it, too?! It looks so good! I want it so, so, so bad...that pirate ship, and the train on Big Magic Mountain...
    Just...ah.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!