1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Kingdom Hearts to release 2015? Goofy voice actor claims it!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Discussion' started by Crystal Power, Jan 8, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Actually I just went back to read the tweets on the sites, the official ones have since then been removed it seems, but it seems he was specifically being asked about Kingdom Hearts 3 and he said the recording for voices was complete.

He might have voiced one of the most iconic characters of all time but I'm not so sure he knows what he talking about, and it's got me confused now. ^^;;

2. ChronoRiskbreaker

ChronoRiskbreaker PSICOM Soldier

[​IMG]

Look, we respect Bill and love Goofy, but I see no potential that it would come this year. We all know that we're all just eager for news on KH3. I mean, it even came out on different gaming sites! It's proof that we want news more than last year. If we want real KH3 updates, Nomura's the only guy.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  3. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

He could be referring to something else other than the trailer or he's just assuming.

4. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

As I said earlier it's most definitely related to a DDD HD version.

5. Wazi the pa

Why in DDD though? Goofy didn't play that big of a role in the game at all.

6. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

Yeah and that would fit with his statement that he's already done recording. ;)
    And they'll probably do a DDD Final Mix with additional scenes and stuff anyway. I'm positive that a DDD HD will come.

7. Wazi the pa

He did recording for the last few years though....... It can't be for something as small as DDD HD. Few years is a long time man. I know that a DDD HD will come but I'm not so sure his recent voice recordings were for DDD. If he said it along with the words (or acronym) 'KH3', it's gotta be related to that somehow. Trailer? Demo? Hint for a worldwide release date for the Kingdom Hearts games finally????

8. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

Who knows?! All we know is that KH3 won't come out this year and that no new KH will come out before it.

9. Crystal Power

Hey @Infest if we get a Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD, do you think it will be Wii U or PS4/Xbone?

10. Infest

Infest Chocobo Knight

Definitely PS4 (and Xbox One). Square Enix always tries to choose the most profitable plattform. When Capcom did the RE: Revelations HD remaster they also released it on Wii U but I don't think it's likely to happen with Kingdom Hearts. They want to build up the KH fanbase on the plattforms where KH III will be released. If they release DDD HD on WiiU too it's imo more a sign of good will or because of some contracts with Nintendo. But as I said I don't think it'll come to the WiiU

Crystal Power likes this.
  11. Squirrel Emperor

Squirrel Emperor Nuts Staff Member Moderator

I am now starting to think this.

Crystal Power likes this.
  12. Crystal Power

I am confident we will at least get one trailer this year. I could be wrong though, I was multiple times with Versus XIII. Thank goodness those days are over.

13. Squirrel Emperor

Squirrel Emperor Nuts Staff Member Moderator

Well, they did just announce D23 Expo Japan 2015 and Kingdom Hearts Fan Event that will happen early November.

However, I don't think people will have to wait that long for new information on KHIII.

14. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

I'm sure there'll be a small nod at E3. They're in a strong position currently, they should flaunt that.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!