1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

KOKAYI

Discussion in 'The Front Gate' started by KOKAYI5, May 28, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

I'm 28 yrs old. Work at a bookstore and a zoo.
    I'm really into RPGs because they play out much deeper and than most games I play. So I play almost exclusively. I write, draw (action comics), poetry, read manga, watch anime, watch a lot of superhero animated and live-action movies (don't like regular life movies).
    I try to be decent to people so I don't like trolling or teasing.

Right now I really want:
    FF15, Tales of Hearts R, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Zestiria, Fairy Fencer F, and Batman Arkham Knight.

2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hey man, welcome to the boards! Hope you stick around.

The list of games you really want is one that sits pretty well with me! I can't wait to see some of those at E3, especially Arkham Knight... it looks ridiculous.

3. KOKAYI5

KOKAYI5 Red Wings Commander

Yeah Batman AK is gonna be good. Sad it's that last game. Hope they put in some villains and heroes who haven't seen before, or haven't seen much of. Like Hush.

4. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Welcome to the forums, have fun. ^_^

APZonerunner likes this.
  5. MuadDib

MuadDib Stiltzkin's Apprentice

I like how you assumed that the new member was male. Heteronormative.

6. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

The site asks your gender when you register, and it's displayed publicly. All you have to do is click a username. Kokayi is (or at least identifies as) Male, and is 28, and from Virginia, USA. It's on his profile. For everybody to view.

Considering the FF/KH/SE community is one with what feels like a much greater amount of gender diversity than many other gaming communities, it's only smart to check somebody's profile when they're newly registered and ensure you're using the right term. That's something I always do.

Thanks for trying to disparage me, though. Appreciate it. Kappa

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!