1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Last Movie You've Seen

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Fleur, Jan 17, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. The GemiKnight

The GemiKnight Red Wings Commander

Marvel Studios have really done a great job of bringing all these characters to the big screen. The build up to Infinity War has been incredible.
    It's gonna be good!

2. The GemiKnight

The GemiKnight Red Wings Commander

I watched Kingsman The Golden Circle. A very solid action movie. It might not feature any Oscar winning performances but that's not why you go to watch a movie like this. If you're looking for something fun to watch while chilling out with friends, this would be a good choice.

3. Sioux

Sioux PSICOM Soldier UFFSite Veteran

Guardian of the Galaxy 2: The Electric Boogaloo.

Man, talk about an ending. I haven't genuinely cried from a scene in a movie in a very long time.

4. Guitar (pseudo)God

Guitar (pseudo)God Red Wings Commander

I took my daughter to see the My Little Pony movie. To say it was insipid garbage would be insulting to garbage. Sure, the subject matter was so saccharine I needed an insulin injection, but that's no excuse for a nonsensical plot, pointless characters, and lack of any structure. If I'm forced to sit through a kid's movie, at least have the decency to make it good.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!