Last Movie You've Seen

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

The GemiKnight

Clan Centurio Member
Nov 11, 2016
Durban, South Africa
I watched Kingsman The Golden Circle. A very solid action movie. It might not feature any Oscar winning performances but that's not why you go to watch a movie like this. If you're looking for something fun to watch while chilling out with friends, this would be a good choice.

UFFSite Veteran
Oct 7, 2013
Rosebud, SD
Guardian of the Galaxy 2: The Electric Boogaloo.

Man, talk about an ending. I haven't genuinely cried from a scene in a movie in a very long time.
Aug 14, 2016
All over
I took my daughter to see the My Little Pony movie. To say it was insipid garbage would be insulting to garbage. Sure, the subject matter was so saccharine I needed an insulin injection, but that's no excuse for a nonsensical plot, pointless characters, and lack of any structure. If I'm forced to sit through a kid's movie, at least have the decency to make it good.

Warrior of Light
Last two films I saw this past week:

Black Panther
It was awesome, probably my favourite MARVEL movie of them all, Killmonger was easily the best villan the MCU has ever had, Wakanda also rocked. Looking forward to a sequel.

: 5/5

Thor Ragnarok
Pretty fun, charming, endearing and true to its identity, easily in my top 5 MARVEL movies.