1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Let American McGee make another Alice game!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Wazi the pa, Aug 18, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Surely at least some of you must have heard the cult classic of a game called American McGee's Alice:

[​IMG]\

There's a petition going on about letting American McGee making another Alice game!
    He has acknowledged the petition and has even made a tweet to EA, hoping that they see the petition and giving him rights to make the third installment!

https://twitter.com/americanmcgee/status/632007679326601221

For those wanting another artistic and unique game like Alice, sign the petition! Spread the word! Let's hope EA gets the message and consider it!

SPREAD THE WORD!

2. Azuardo

Azuardo Materia Hunter Staff Member Moderator

Signed when I saw it. I couldn't complete AM's Alice because of a glitch that kept happening in my PS3 version, but I adored Alice: Madness Returns. The artstyle is gorgeous. It was just too repetitive and levels too long for its own good. Beautiful, though. Would love another one.

Wazi the pa likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!