Let's talk about the worst Final Fantasy characters

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Well, he is the leading man~
I actually think a story that focused on Ashe, Fran, and Balthier would have been even more interesting than it already is. I don't mind Vaan, but sometimes I wonder why he's pitched as the main character.
It was originally Basch that was the main character, but to your typical Japanese audience, he was considered too old to be an FF lead. Hence the introduction of Vaan being crammed in midway through development and him being out of place throughout the whole game.

Zack

Somniac
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 29, 2013
I could talk all day about my issues with FFX, FFXII, and FFXIII, but we'll save that for another time.

Oct 5, 2013
I wouldn't say worst, but...

Ashe sort of rubs me the wrong way, personally. She just seems like the typical rowdy princess type. For some reason, I found her rude and obnoxious.

She really didn't seem nice, to me.

Mark

Yevonite
Oct 6, 2013
Scotland
Snow. He was cocky and arrogant, and not in a funny way, either. He was one of the dumbest characters ever created. He was just an annoying douchebag, I have no other way of explaining him.

But then there's also:

Vann
Penelo
Quistis
Serah
Steiner
Tidus
Riku
Wakka
Kimahri
Lightning
Hope