1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

level-5 at E3, showing new game?

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by CRIMSON-XIII, Jun 9, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII Yevonite

so ive heard a lot that they have said they have plans for ps4 this e3 for sony. and theyve commented that its not ni no kuni since the partnership is done.

could it be a dark cloud reboot on ps4, or another white knight chronicles? or a new IP, in any case i hope its the jrpg feel

2. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

I. WANT. NI NO KUNI 2!!!!

And hell, make Ni No Kuni come to the PS4 as a remastered title. That game is such an underrated gem. A game that was released during the times of huge games were in the market. It DESERVES.

All in all, Ni No Kuni 2 must happen or a JRPG made by Level-5 in collaboration with Studio Ghibli again. I YEARN FOR THIS.

3. CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII Yevonite

i dont see ni no kuni 2 because studio ghibli was only in it for one game, and level 5 has since said that they wouldnt be able to make a second one without the partnership, therefore somethin else they said. ghibli doesnt do too many sequels anyway.

4. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

On their movies but not on games. Tradition COULD CHANGE! I JUST NEED A REAL GOOD JRPG FROM THEM ON MY PS4 TO PLAY ON!!

5. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono ShinRa SOLDIER

I'm holding up hope for another Rogue Galaxy. That game is brilliant - possibly their best work to date.

CRIMSON-XIII likes this.
  6. CRIMSON-XIII

CRIMSON-XIII Yevonite

i never got to play it, if they could just announce a reboot remaster of the first one alongside the sequel, amazing.

7. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono ShinRa SOLDIER

I don't think Level-5 will ever release a remaster (although I believe they have re-released Inazuma Eleven games), but having their PS2 catalogue (including DQ VIII) as part of the PS2 classics library would be great.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!