1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Life Is Strange episode 2 now available

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Sora96, Mar 24, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Sora96

Sora96 Sphere Hunter

The second episode of Life Is Strange is now available in North America for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & PC.

It will be available in other countries and territories later this week.

2. FootloosePhoenix

FootloosePhoenix Yevonite

Hmm, that didn't take as long as I originally thought. I'm interested in checking this out, but I'd rather wait until all the episodes are released so I can play it straight through. That's what I've done with Telltale's games and what I prefer. For me it's like reading a good book; I want to binge them, not wait several months between episodes and possibly forget details.

3. Flash Over

Flash Over PSICOM Soldier

I think I might pass on this. Episode 1 was pretty terrible.

4. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

This episode is way better and well worth your time - and surprisingly, actually deeply emotionally affecting. Very impressed.

Sora96 likes this.
  5. Misty

Misty Yevonite

I was extremely taken with Chrysalis and I can't wait to dig into the next episode. Life is Strange definitely isn't for everyone, but I also feel it's serving a demographic and audience that rarely gets positive attention, especially within the gaming industry. I really recommend checking it out if you haven't already and have a few bucks to spare -- I'm pretty sure they have a free demo, too.

Sora96 likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!