1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Lightning Returns *SPOILERS* thread

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Fleur, Nov 22, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Somber

Somber PSICOM Soldier

I enjoy games. I do not judge. I know there are many flaws in Lightning Saga but I don't act aggressive. Flaws are things we can't change by saying rude words or complaining. Games are made by people, not god. Even god's creations were insulted. Too bad that people nowadays tend to change everything to what they want.

2. Somber

Somber PSICOM Soldier

In Buddhism, souls are passed with each life. Every soul can end up being angels, humans, demons and even animals (according to what they had done in their past). With the exception of Buddha, every humans' soul were cleansed before rebirth. They do not remember past lives' events. Buddha had spent 4 infinity and 100000 worlds. But because of his supreme wisdom, he remember every one of his former self. There are also some people who remember their past lives (you may know that are labelled as 'paranormal' by many people, many religion).

So, Lightning is definitely reborn as a human on "Earth". But we can say that she remember her past life (Maybe because she was the savior?). But I don't agree saying "Epilogue does not make sense". Final Fantasy isn't a reality show. And isn't "pure" norse. Anything could be mixed up.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!