1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by APZonerunner, Dec 25, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hey, Moogles. Yeah, we're calling you Moogles now. This is Mognet central after all. Anyway -- I just wanted to take a moment out to wish you all a Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays for those of you not that specific with this day.

I hope y'all have a lovely day, get brilliant gifts, and spend some amazing time with those you love. Feel free to post pictures of gifts if you wanna show them off!

Here's to an amazing, and FF/RPG filled 2015.

Kaii, Joshua and Wazi the pa like this.
  2. Nikolasvanitas

Nikolasvanitas PSICOM Soldier

Μerry Christmas to everyone and a happy FF XV year:cactuar:

Wazi the pa likes this.
  3. Fin

Fin Red Wings Commander UFFSite Veteran

No gifts or family this year for obvious reasons, but it wasn't too bad. Probably sounds weird to say this but I miss my cat more than my family. I ate some cake and played a lot of FF7.

I also made cake for a Christmas party I went to the other day. It was a lot of work (and expensive, yikes), but fun! Not a gift to me but a gift from me to everyone.[​IMG]
    It's always interesting to see how holidays are celebrated in other countries. Over here people go to Christmas parties all through the month with small gift exchanges and there are decorations/lights everywhere. And Christmas cake is very popular. It's more festive than I thought. But no religion and the 24th-25th are not treated all that specially.

Merry Christmas!

APZonerunner, Kaii and Wazi the pa like this.
  4. Wazi the pa

Wazi the pa Samurai Legend Moderator Site Staff

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you guys & gals too, Kupo! :happymog:

Though 2014 has been rough in mid-year with all the broken games, unfinished releaesd games & more, that didn't stop us to appreciate the awesome moments from seeing new FF related footage & info to playing the hell out of the new Nintendo games, some Dragon Age, celebrating this year of games with the game awards & so much more.

If you got a drink next you whether it's alcohol, a glass of milk, juice in a box or even anything that's sweet, grab it as I like to make a toast:
    A toast for leaving this gaming year of 2014 with a bang and entering the doors of 2015 to experience all the goodness it has promised to offer!

Here's to an not only a RPG & FF year for us, but to an all around year of games awaiting in 2015!
    Whether you're a Playstation owner waiting for that stunning Uncharted 4 or a Wii U owner waiting for that new Zelda game & more that will be coming to the system or even a comic or Batman fan (like myself) patiently waiting for Batman Arkham Knight!

Whatever the reason, please be excited! Kappa
    Thanks for all the discussions we have all had, whether good or bad. This forum, Mognet Central will stand strong as we will be entering to the new year.

Well, see you guys on the other side!

Award unlocked to the members of Mognet Central: 2014

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    Nikolasvanitas likes this.
  5. yeah_93

yeah_93 AVALANCHE Warrior

Merry Christmas to you all!

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!