1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Mognet/Nova Crystallis/Associates potential harmful redirect

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SonOfEtro, Oct 25, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. SonOfEtro

SonOfEtro ShinRa SOLDIER

I've come here to alert you to the fact that your site/forum/associated sites may be playing host to a malicious scam. Yesterday with RPG Site, and today with Mognet Central, I have been redirected to a page for The Brit Method, a highly questionable money-making scheme involving trade bots or something. I feel this needs calling to the attention of this site's admin so it can be addressed as soon as possible. Unless it's something to do with my machine, but I haven't experienced this on other sites so far.

Hey Everyone likes this.
  2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Cheers for this - this was an ad provider putting up some shitty stuff, not any security issue. Ad provider has been alerted, ads have been pulled. Sorry about that! It's gonna take a few hours for these changes to propagate, but they are.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!