1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

Mognet Speed Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by APZonerunner, Aug 19, 2014.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Today/yesterday the board has been having some speed issues and has been loading a lot slower than we'd like. Just a heads up of two things - one, we're aware of it, and two, we're on it. The site might be a little more temperamental than usual today while we adjust and tweak some things. I'll post in this thread again when I've stabilized things again. Thanks, folks.

Crystal Power and Wazi the pa like this.
  2. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

This should be fixed! Will be continued speed improvements over the coming days.

Crystal Power likes this.
  3. Crystal Power

Crystal Power ShinRa SOLDIER

Is the speed issues still a problem. I've notice on this site my laptop goes a lot slower than other places I visit.

4. APZonerunner

@Crystal Power
    I haven't noticed any more issues myself, but let me look into it and see if I can streamline things a little more for a bit of a boost. :)

Crystal Power and Myrodis19 like this.
  5. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Its a very weird thing. Sometime the site will go super fast for me, then other times like Crystal Power said it will be slow and i'll have to reload the site a few times.

6. Slickyslacker

Slickyslacker Yevonite

I've been getting speed fluctuations myself, but it seems to be alright today.

7. buddhafied

buddhafied Clan Centurio Member

Same here. Today seems to be fine... but some days last week, even at odd hours, it was super slow.

8. Crystal Power

Not sure if anything has been done yet, but today the site is going much more smoother. Which is an improvement for me because every time I visited the site before it was rather slow. Even when the site was the only tab opened. Today has been going much better. ^^

9. APZonerunner

I'm always tinkering, and am still at it. Always work to be done!

10. Crystal Power

Okay! Thank you for your hard work!! ^_^

11. APZonerunner

Aware it's been bad today and am working on it! Constant tweaks and stuff. Each time something changes, it's me messing with it - bit of a trial and error thing, really. We'll get there, thanks for patience.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!