1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

My Final Fantasy News Channel(Final Fantasy XV+Final Fantasy Type-0)

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy Discussion' started by Aliahsan, Mar 27, 2015.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

?

Who's your favorite Final Fantasy XV Character that is not Noctis?

Poll closed May 22, 2015.
  1. Gladio

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Ignis

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Prompto

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

:happyboko::crystal::crystal::crystal::crystal:Hey guys I'm Syed and i run a channel on YouTube focused on Final Fantasy XV and other Final Fantasy news. Currently im covering the Episode Duscae demo and I'm making tip videos. I work fairly hard to make quality content and videos. Feel free to check it out.

-Hey guys in this section of the post I would like to talk about the top 3 games I hope to see at E3 2015 from Square-Enix.

-Spotlight

-My Road To Duscae 2.0 Montage Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hrlg1rHVNA

:crystal:Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/aliahsanchannel :cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:
    :crystal:Twitter: https://twitter.com/AhsanAliX :cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:
    :crystal: My Tumblr:https://www.tumblr.com/blog/aliahsanx-x:cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:

My Posts Occasionally get Updated, SO ALWAYS CHECK BACK! I will also spotlight different Videos/Playlists from time to time.:)

Here are some random final fantasy characters: :cloud::red13::squall::tidus:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  2. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Keep up the good work man. Do you do any other non news type of videos? I love discussion ones, like top ten favorite characters, and things such as that.

3. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

If you want me to make the discussion type of videos ill be more than happy to, i made a tips and location video for the demo for combat. I'll work on a top 10 and discussion video soon. Thank you for supporting me Lol. Right now i made a lot of breakdown videos for the game and demo overall.

4. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

WoW, great job man, until E3 or TGS you´ve pretty much covered everything and left nothing. I will be very interesting to see an indepth analisys of FFXV as whole in every aspect once the game is realse (but first i need to hurry up and get a PS4)

Aliahsan likes this.
  5. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

Lol Thank you i really try hard to bring as much information to the public about Final Fantasy XV as possible and i appreciate the comment. I will try to make many videos during spring break so be prepared.

6. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

I edited the post and will be editing all my posts time to time, making this post the center perhaps.

7. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

I might need to make more videos on the series.

8. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Liked your top ten man. You should do some more on the other FF games. Also others may disagree but go indepth, i love hearing history and thought out stuff with these vids.

Aliahsan likes this.
  9. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

Hey thanks man i really appreciate the comment and i have been busy but i still make videos, ill cover FF XV for a little bit due to hype and other factors but i will create more top 10s and stuff. I try to do my best to script stuff when i can.

10. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

I'm thinking of expanding this series some how.

11. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

Hey guy check out this breakdown video. I work hard on videos and hope you leave a like, comment and or Sub :).

12. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Good vid man. Keep them up.

Aliahsan likes this.
  13. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

Thanks man i appreciate the comment. If you have friends that like Final Fantasy tell them about me :).

14. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

Hey guys this is my Active Time Report Breakdown. I credited the website in the description below i hope you enjoy :).

15. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

Hey guys check out the edited post :)

16. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Liked your top 3 games for E3. Only complaint about your vids so far is that they are too too short. Would be nice if you go into the subject a bit more.

Aliahsan likes this.
  17. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

Yeah man i tottally agree and really tried to make longer videos but the length is extremely controversial. I've leaned on the shorter side due to the majority's appeal but i love discussion videos and they tend to be on the lengthy side. Most people want their news,want it to the point and want it quick so i went toward that format... but i made my Character Analysis just for you my lengthy video lover. That video is one of the most difficult videos I've worked on due to the research and how IN-DEPTH it really is. Its like 20 minutes long and i highly highly recommend you give it a watch i guarantee you'll love it and it's conveniently in my edited post.

18. Myrodis19

Myrodis19 PSICOM Soldier

Well thanks for thinking of your other viewer base. Keep it up.

Aliahsan likes this.
  19. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

I always do man, and thank you for motivating me to make better videos lol.

20. Aliahsan

Aliahsan Yevonite

:materia::materia::materia::materia::materia:Hey guys in this post I'm talking about a Final Fantasy XV's Episode Duscae upcoming patch. I have made a montage video for a nice segue to the patch. The patch will basically fix bugs but also hint at added features and game play elements while also fixing some fan desired things such as a camera angle fix.:cactuar::cactuar::cactuar::cactuar::cactuar:

:ffpointer:This is Ep.1 and there will be more to come so keep your eyes peeled on this post for updates! :)

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!