1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

My personal review of FFXV in one sentence.

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XV - Spoiler Discussion' started by Skye, Nov 23, 2016.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Skye

Skye Yevonite

I have completed the game, gameplay is amazing. For those who waited 10 YEARS for this game, the world and the story... here's my one sentence review!
    Tabata disrespected Nomura's Vision!

2. DrBretto

DrBretto AVALANCHE Warrior

Mod Edit: Nope.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2016
    Storm and Slaintimez like this.
  3. Tornak

Tornak ShinRa SOLDIER

Yeah, that vision we know so many things about beyond the beginning of the game. Remember how epic the whole story was after Insomnia's Invasion?

It's OK to be sad about some changes (I am myself -especially with the beginning of the game-, as sad as you can be in regards to a videogame), but let's not pretend we know what went on behind the scenes and what specifically was changed (beyond the obvious stuff that I myself whined about) and by whom (we don't even know if Nomura had part in changing some things, or even had the initiative).

LeonBlade and Hynad like this.
  4. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

How exactly?

5. DrBretto

Oh, don't...

"Nomura's Vision" is self-legitimization for what people pulled from their own imaginations to fill in the blanks. There's no intellectual value to this thread. I'm actually pretty sure they're trolling.

6. Storm

Storm AVALANCHE Warrior

... but did you respect Tabata's vision?

Mistwalker likes this.
  7. Slaintimez

Slaintimez Chocobo Knight

You're understimate Nomura fanboys. Most of them are dat serious.

Bunansa likes this.
  8. DrBretto

I dunno. clickbait title, most head-up-your-ass trigger words there are on the subject under a spoiler tag. I'm sticking with troll.

Hynad likes this.
  9. llazy77

llazy77 Sphere Hunter

Right now I agree, Although that opinon might change when I play the game. I made a post about it in the neogaf spoiler impression thread if you want to read OP.

10. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

Hey, just as a heads up, the just posting sarcastic gifs and nothing else in response to somebody's opinion is not on. It's one thing if it's somebody asking for something unlikely (like that one day will we get Versus XIII thread from the other day) but when somebody is expressing an opinion dismissing it as 'clickbait' and posting eye roll gifs en masse simply because you don't agree isn't what we do here.

Dissect, deconstruct, criticise, question -- go for it. Rip it to shreds if you want. But do it properly and sensibly, please.

11. DrBretto

I do think it was intended clickbait/trolling, but I won't do it again. It had nothing to do with disagreeing. But, I should have ignored it instead of taking the bait.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  12. ChrisB

ChrisB Yevonite

Completed how? game as not even been released unless ur one of the ones who got the game early where you wouldn't have the crown update where there are numerous changes/add ons

13. APZonerunner

APZonerunner Network Boss-man Staff Member Administrator Site Staff UFFSite Veteran

For the record, the Crown Update has been out since Saturday; leakers were posting pictures of it downloading (7gb update) that early.

You're well within your rights to ask for proof of them playing early though.

14. ChrisB

ChrisB Yevonite

How would they get it tho square Enix wouldn't release it this Untill release date and for a game that supposed to be so big how can they complete it in just a couple of days

15. Hynad

Hynad Yevonite

I think most people can agree and get behind what you're asking from the community. But at the same time, if the OP isn't sharing anything worth dissecting and deconstructing, because let's face it, there is absolutely no construct in his OP, then what are we to do?

Slaintimez likes this.
  16. Lulcielid

Lulcielid Turk

Stores can break street dates, selling the game earlier.
    One way of "completing" said big game is by rushing, playing very straighforward and skipping most of the contents.

17. Flash Over

Flash Over PSICOM Soldier

Or they wanted the update to be available to reviewer copies

Also, many people have completed the story already. It really isn't that long.

18. ChrisB

ChrisB Yevonite

Can stores not get into trouble with square Enix for breaking the release date, Also Tabata said the story itself was 40-50 hours long, also cannot find anything on YouTube the ending was supposed to have leaked on there

19. APZonerunner

Demand more, but sensibly? If more is not provided, let the thread die? If the post is not substantive to warrant any discussion, the correct response is no response rather than a sea of gifs and derision,

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!