My personal review of FFXV in one sentence.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
I have completed the game, gameplay is amazing. For those who waited 10 YEARS for this game, the world and the story... here's my one sentence review!
Tabata disrespected Nomura's Vision!

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Yeah, that vision we know so many things about beyond the beginning of the game. Remember how epic the whole story was after Insomnia's Invasion?

It's OK to be sad about some changes (I am myself -especially with the beginning of the game-, as sad as you can be in regards to a videogame), but let's not pretend we know what went on behind the scenes and what specifically was changed (beyond the obvious stuff that I myself whined about) and by whom (we don't even know if Nomura had part in changing some things, or even had the initiative).

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I dunno. clickbait title, most head-up-your-ass trigger words there are on the subject under a spoiler tag. I'm sticking with troll.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Right now I agree, Although that opinon might change when I play the game. I made a post about it in the neogaf spoiler impression thread if you want to read OP.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Hey, just as a heads up, the just posting sarcastic gifs and nothing else in response to somebody's opinion is not on. It's one thing if it's somebody asking for something unlikely (like that one day will we get Versus XIII thread from the other day) but when somebody is expressing an opinion dismissing it as 'clickbait' and posting eye roll gifs en masse simply because you don't agree isn't what we do here.

Dissect, deconstruct, criticise, question -- go for it. Rip it to shreds if you want. But do it properly and sensibly, please.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I do think it was intended clickbait/trolling, but I won't do it again. It had nothing to do with disagreeing. But, I should have ignored it instead of taking the bait.

Last edited:

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
I have completed the game, gameplay is amazing. For those who waited 10 YEARS for this game, the world and the story... here's my one sentence review!
Tabata disrespected Nomura's Vision!
Completed how? game as not even been released unless ur one of the ones who got the game early where you wouldn't have the crown update where there are numerous changes/add ons

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Completed how? game as not even been released unless ur one of the ones who got the game early where you wouldn't have the crown update where there are numerous changes/add ons
For the record, the Crown Update has been out since Saturday; leakers were posting pictures of it downloading (7gb update) that early.

You're well within your rights to ask for proof of them playing early though.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
How would they get it tho square Enix wouldn't release it this Untill release date and for a game that supposed to be so big how can they complete it in just a couple of days

Hynad

Yevonite
Sep 19, 2016
Hey, just as a heads up, the just posting sarcastic gifs and nothing else in response to somebody's opinion is not on. It's one thing if it's somebody asking for something unlikely (like that one day will we get Versus XIII thread from the other day) but when somebody is expressing an opinion dismissing it as 'clickbait' and posting eye roll gifs en masse simply because you don't agree isn't what we do here.

Dissect, deconstruct, criticise, question -- go for it. Rip it to shreds if you want. But do it properly and sensibly, please.
I think most people can agree and get behind what you're asking from the community. But at the same time, if the OP isn't sharing anything worth dissecting and deconstructing, because let's face it, there is absolutely no construct in his OP, then what are we to do?

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
How would they get it tho square Enix wouldn't release it this Untill release date and for a game that supposed to be so big how can they complete it in just a couple of days
Stores can break street dates, selling the game earlier.
One way of "completing" said big game is by rushing, playing very straighforward and skipping most of the contents.

Flash Over

Chocobo Knight
Mar 7, 2015
NL, Canada
Or they wanted the update to be available to reviewer copies

Also, many people have completed the story already. It really isn't that long.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
Can stores not get into trouble with square Enix for breaking the release date, Also Tabata said the story itself was 40-50 hours long, also cannot find anything on YouTube the ending was supposed to have leaked on there

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
I think most people can agree and get behind what you're asking from the community. But at the same time, if the OP isn't sharing anything worth dissecting and deconstructing, because let's face it, there is absolutely no construct in his OP, then what are we to do?
Demand more, but sensibly? If more is not provided, let the thread die? If the post is not substantive to warrant any discussion, the correct response is no response rather than a sea of gifs and derision,